• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2022 at 3:21 AM, Rip said:

Epic episode is an understatement! Maybe even better than last week

Hide contents

Nailed Cad Bane, Luke CG looking better. Is Cobb Vanth dead?

Spoiler

time for Boba to pay him back for the dent in his helmet :) 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:50 AM, Buzzetta said:

Same voice actor as the one who voiced him in animated media.

Also you know those YouTube deep fake videos?  The star wars team hired the guy behind them last year as his facial cgi software was better than theirs.   That’s the result from that. 

Yea really happy. I don't think they could have done a better job with CB.

Didn't know about the deep fake hiring. Interesting. There were some moments where they were clearly off a bit, but it was a big improvement. Some shots of Luke were perfect.

Edited by Rip

On 2/2/2022 at 4:56 AM, Rip said:

Yea really happy. I don't think they could have done a better job with CB.

Didn't know about the deep fake hiring. Interesting. There were some moments where they were clearly off a bit, but it was a big improvement. Some shots of Luke were perfect.

Yeah... I just looked it up... they hired him in July which would coincide with post production on this show. 

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/07/lucasfilm-hires-deepfake-youtuber-mandalorian-skywalker-vfx-1234653720/

On 2/2/2022 at 3:50 AM, Buzzetta said:

Same voice actor as the one who voiced him in animated media.

Also you know those YouTube deep fake videos?  The star wars team hired the guy behind them last year as his facial cgi software was better than theirs.   That’s the result from that. 

so impressive that anyone was ahead of ILM, usually it's considered great if you are only a few steps behind them. :) 

So here is an idea.  

What if they have make Fett appear slightly younger than Morrison so that Morrison can be slightly aged when he has to play Rex in another show?

When Ashoka tracks down Thrawn I don’t think she will be alone.  I think Hera and her crew are going to ferry her around.