• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 1/26/2022 at 8:12 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Was hoping maybe Rodriguez turned a corner. 

Rodrigues still directed some good ones in Mandalorian season 2. Plus, a lot of the complaints for his Boba Fett episodes were about the writing, which he doesn't do. The chase scene being lackluster is on him though.

Edited by William-James88

On 1/26/2022 at 8:25 AM, William-James88 said:

Rodrigues still directed some good ones in Mandalorian season 2. Plus, a lot of the complaints for his Boba Fett episodes were about the writing, which he doesn't do. The chase scene being lackluster is on him though.

He did one at the last minute, which could have had the groundwork already laid for him. 

My complaints with his episodes has not been the writing. It was the scooter chase, the fight scene with BK, and BK’s exit off screen in episode 3. Camera angels and mood was just awkward. All directorial decisions which failed to set a compelling and engaging viewing experience. 

I’m going to watch it and enjoy it regardless because I’m a shameless consumer of Star Wars content. 

Edited by awakeintheashes
Content is not continent

On 1/26/2022 at 7:20 AM, fett said:
  Hide contents

hope it is -that would be the only character I can think of that would make any sense-dont think it's Sabine's mother. Plus Sabine has fought with the Dark Saber before . :) so she would know it's inz and outz. 

Reveal hidden contents

thppptttt!! screw it. that was a really big click as soon as I read that. It has to be Sabine. right? :) 

One word.

Spoiler

Graffiti 

Seems like a dead giveaway or a misdirection that would only misdirect die hard sw fans. 

On 1/26/2022 at 10:18 AM, awakeintheashes said:

One word.

Hide contents

Graffiti 

Seems like a dead giveaway or a misdirection that would only misdirect die hard sw fans. 

When I looked up the character reference and noted part of her 'arsenal' I noted that was included. And I never even watched Rebels.

On 1/26/2022 at 10:34 AM, Bosco685 said:

When I looked up the character reference and noted part of her 'arsenal' I noted that was included. And I never even watched Rebels.

The actor announced to play her is different than the Armorer, but not sure if that really means much anymore....

On 1/26/2022 at 6:37 AM, Bosco685 said:

Outstanding! Back to the magic that re-energized Star Wars.

I am not familiar with The Clone Wars and Rebels. So some of those pieces were new to me.

Clone Wars was good!

Except for a few episodes with Vader, Ashoka, OBK, and Darth Maul you're not missing anything with Rebels

On 1/26/2022 at 2:03 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Favreau wrote both. Must've used up all of his good ideas on Mando.

It certainly seems that way!

It's not that both seasons of the Mandalorian are not without fault, but largely they are fun entertaining Star Wars stories!

I don't know what BOBF is....

Fenec & Black Krrrrrrrsssssstan???? are probably the best parts about it....

On 1/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, Comics4All said:

It certainly seems that way!

It's not that both seasons of the Mandalorian are not without fault, but largely they are fun entertaining Star Wars stories!

I don't know what BOBF is....

Fenec & Black Krrrrrrrsssssstan???? are probably the best parts about it....

The Mandalorian benefits from being able to develop a new character who is basically as cool as Boba Fett. BOBF is at a disadvantage, since they're working with a legacy character that is past his prime.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:59 PM, Comics4All said:

Clone Wars was good!

Except for a few episodes with Vader, Ashoka, OBK, and Darth Maul you're not missing anything with Rebels

yeah who cares about Mandalore history, Force mythology, back story on the Dark Saber and the Sith. :) missing alot and several live characters from that series coming soon