• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, RickSp said:

Does anyone know if the virtual premiere on 13/08 is meant to include any critics/reviewers? I haven't seen if there is any kind of review embargo on the film prior to the 18th.

What’s 13/08?

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

It is both, and unfortunately WB Studios invited more than a few folks that in the past have bashed Zack Snyder productions.

I'm counting on when the embargo lifts on 3/15 their pre-written reviews even before their screening will be released. It's in their DNA.

zacksnyderhate01.png.cf337b6939fcbea1141fe5986c3cbafc.png

Why would they invite someone like her who is one sided (Yes, I know the answer) and why would she accept and want to sit through a movie from a guy she hates? (Yes, I know the answer to that as well).

2 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

So that they can tell us that it sucks, give it a 15% RT score, and then we'll all be scratching our heads when the audience score is 85%.

thatsabingo01.gif.fbf6e2a405739315813b4745a5708a4c.gif

16 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Uses the term "SnyderBros", yet does the exact same things a fanatic would do, just on the mirror side of the spectrum. :facepalm:

Exactly! Including referring to Snyder fans as 'school shooters'.

:eek: :facepalm:

Looking forward to that review

:fear:

Rewatched the DC Animated Universe film Justice League War directed by Jay Oliva (Justice League storyboard artist) as a warm-up to the Snyder Cut.

JLW01.thumb.jpg.6ece403e163cc2403536067977999de8.jpg

I forgot how solid this film is. Including the frictional character interaction between Batman and Green Lantern. And a Wonder Woman that is a hardcore warrior willing to blind Darkseid to protect Earth.

:applause:

This and Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (Black Manta voiced by Harry Lennix) are outstanding prep material to get yourself even more excited prior to 3/18.

justice-league-throne-of-atlantis.thumb.jpg.e92be6d25b49177c6139cbc3e9f384ff.jpg