• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Not many. I'm just saying, do you think it's a good job? Also will New Gods be coming out soon

I wanted to check as from your comments I think you may have missed other Darkseid portrayals. If you are serious about learning about DC characters and their backstories, give Young Justice a try. It is incredible.

If they can ever pull off the emotional situation of Vandal Savage in seeing family members age and die around him it would be much more interesting than what the CW Legends show delivered.

He breaks his daughter's neck because she has become so senile she has become a threat.

12 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

No Vandal Savage story will ever be better than "Hereafter" from the DCAU's Justice League, and no Darkseid story will ever be better than the overall DCAU treatment of him.

(In general, no DC movie treatment will ever be better than the DCAU.)

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are incredible. Season 1's 'The Savage Time' where Vandal Savage froze Adolf Hitler so he led German is just an amazing three-part story. Finding out in an alternate reality Batman is a resistance fighter after his family was murdered by the invading army when the Allies lost WW II.

Edited by Bosco685

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

If they can ever pull off the emotional situation of Vandal Savage in seeing family members age and die around him it would be much more interesting than what the CW Legends show delivered.

He breaks his daughter's neck because she has become so senile she has become a threat.

I’ve seen a several of the DCAU movies but haven’t seen this yet. That’s pretty messed up. I like it. :smirk:

3 minutes ago, Comicopolis said:

I didn't know that. Nottingham is a very nice city.

Loved it! And it certainly demonstrates how organized the train system is to go throughout the local area. Including all those colored lines throughout so you don't get lost.

:applause: