• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Loved it! And it certainly demonstrates how organized the train system is to go throughout the local area. Including all those colored lines throughout so you don't get lost.

:applause:

There's no such thing - you were drunk!:insane:

Normally I don’t buy into the black and white versions of movies when they try for a gritty stylized look. They simply flip the film without a second thought. But talking about Logan Noir in another thread had me thinking Zack won’t take the easy route either. Logan Noir was re-graded for every single shot. It looks so good in fact that I can never watch the colorized version again. 

33 minutes ago, Oddball said:

Normally I don’t buy into the black and white versions of movies when they try for a gritty stylized look. They simply flip the film without a second thought. But talking about Logan Noir in another thread had me thinking Zack won’t take the easy route either. Logan Noir was re-graded for every single shot. It looks so good in fact that I can never watch the colorized version again. 

I still have my Logan screen cards that Fox sent out where if you sent your email into a link it distributed they would randomly distribute one card per individual from the B&W cut. I ended up getting two in the same envelope. And both of X-23 in different shots.

:banana::whee:

6 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Kind of like binging your favorite show back-to-back but then not worrying about the length of the time.

Look, I've watched Endgame enough times that I don't have a leg to stand on (even with the extra hour). I'm just noting it.

20 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

Look, I've watched Endgame enough times that I don't have a leg to stand on (even with the extra hour). I'm just noting it.

You did. And I noted it is like binging a full series. What's the problem?

The Apokoliptian villain Desaad will appear in Zack Snyder's Justice League, but who is he and what will his role in the movie be? Scheduled to hit HBO Max on March 18th, the Snyder Cut is an object of Hollywood history in every sense of the term, arriving after a massive push by fans in the wake of Justice League's theatrical release. The theatrical version of the movie itself is also a major relic, albeit for all the wrong reasons.

Snyder's departure from the movie was followed by Justice League being infamously reworked and reshot, with the movie bombing in theaters in November 2017 and inspiring endless mockery at the poor digital removal of Henry Cavill's mustache from Mission: Impossible - Fallout. The Snyder Cut will carry none of that baggage, while it will also restore a big collection of characters who were removed from the theatrical cut of the movie altogether.

For a long time, there wasn't much information on the presence of Desaad in the Snyder Cut. That changed in 2019 during a social media exchange between Snyder and a fan, in which Snyder revealed that the line from the film's 2017 Comic-Con trailer "No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others." was spoken by Steppenwolf to Desaad. Later that year, it also came to light that Peter Guinness portrayed Desaad in the Snyder Cut.

Guinness is well-known for his role on HBO's Chernobyl, and with other notable credits including Sleepy Hollow, Tales from the Crypt, and Alien 3. His casting also suggests that Snyder had big plans for Desaad down the road, which were obviously cut short by Desaad's removal from the theatrical cut. Now that Desaad is back in his intended role in the Snyder Cut, the question is what can viewers expect to see in his appearance in the film when it arrives in March?