• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

mycomicshop is under promising and delivering better quality than promised.  This seller is over promising and delivering less quality than he is promising.  And he knows it.  You'd feel ripped off if you bought a bag of chips that had 50% of the quantity that was promised and you wouldn't complain if the bag of chips hat 200% of the quantity that was promised.

One key word missing. Consistently underpromising. These incidents are not few and far between. It's the other way around, including the most egregious element of all; shill bidding and bid retracting, to the tune of 700+ incidents per month on average. It's also not minor under-promising. He's buying 2.0 and grading them VF+ to NM- .And again, photoshop plays a major part in all listings, if not to fill corners and touch up images, the extreme brightness and contrast to disguise the flaws that he doesn't have the time to touch-up. 

3 hours ago, shadroch said:

As I've said, but people choose to ignore, my whole problem was with the OP saying the guy was engaged in criminal activity for trying to say the book graded higher than CGC said it did. Then he started talking about the guy being dragged from his house in handcuffs.  Does anyone here think that will happen?   If the OP thinks the guy is committing a crime, then he should be going to jail, no?

- Criminals do get probation...

We all know he isn't going to jail so why keep saying the guy is going to be in handcuffs?

- I think if someone did a word count in this thread, you'd be the top poster of "handcuffs" by a wide margin of victory.

The guy runs a shady business.  Avoid him if you don't like what he sells. Call him out for lousy business practices but don't keep saying he is a criminal who is about to get slapped in handcuffs.

- You're probably right, if he were ever charged he'd likely be allowed to self surrender.

1 minute ago, D2 said:

Your handcuffs word count retort is post of the day. 

kudos

custom title material.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

I still want my "Your resume means nothing to me, go waste someone else's time." title that you nominated me for.  

I messaged the mods abt that one but-nuthin.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I still want my "Your resume means nothing to me, go waste someone else's time." title that you nominated me for.  

I meant I messaged the mods to give you that custom title.

21 hours ago, shadroch said:

When a book is sent to mycomicshop in a cracked but whole CGC case and they grade it a point and a half lower, are they lying about it? When they sell it as a 5.0 when CGC called it a 6.5. are they being unethical or is it only if you raise the grade?  

This is kind of the opposite. If I put money in your pocket without you asking it probaby isn't theft like if I took the money out.