• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DR.X said:
20 hours ago, the blob said:

Looks better than this PGX 9.4:

s-l1600.jpg

Expand  

LOL. give the guy a break he might have had some personal problems that day with the grading dept.

I'm guessing it is photoshopped..., 

3 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Actually I messaged him and he doesn’t seem to have a grasp on you’re and your, as he said to me “your an annoying insufficiently_thoughtful_person”.

I can just imagine how confounded by the different usages of their, there, and they're he would be. :makepoint:

5 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

Proper grammar, accurate spelling, punctuation, correct word selection - all EXTINCT. :(  Imagine how bad it will be a generation from now.  Yowza.

It's bad.  Really bad.  MOST people spell it LOOSER.  And they use apostrophes WRONG.  "These book's are for sale" etc.  What's most maddening is no matter how many times you explain the SIMPLE rules, they NEVER change.  Dont even get me started on the "nip it in the butt", "For all intensive purposes" and "Doggy-dog world" stuff.  
A generation from now, actual formal letters will be like
If U cn meet w/us nxt Mon, we cn formalize ur hiring lol-

One guy posted on facebook "Tell me something to do I have never done for me to do in the new year".
I said 'read a book'.   A big NOPE.  What a tiny reality they live in.  All the books i have read, these are entire worlds.
Plus these people are always complaining about being bored.  BECAUSE YOU ARE BORING.  YOU NEVER READ.  YOU DONT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT SQUAT.

Edited by kav

42 minutes ago, kav said:

It's bad.  Really bad.  MOST people spell it LOOSER.  And they use apostrophes WRONG.  "These book's are for sale" etc.  What's most maddening is no matter how many times you explain the SIMPLE rules, they NEVER change.  Dont even get me started on the "nip it in the butt", "For all intensive purposes" and "Doggy-dog world" stuff.  
A generation from now, actual formal letters will be like
If U cn meet w/us nxt Mon, we cn formalize ur hiring lol-

You mean "formerlize" ( j/k )

And 100% of the time, they use the wrong "accept" and "except".  And 100% of the time they use the wrong "affect" and "effect".  Just drives me crazy.  You'd think they could get it right 50% of the time, just by sheer luck.

And this one: "hone" is to sharpen, "home in" is to locate.  So they write that someone has "honed in" on something.  Not "horned in" - that's completely different, but likely used incorrectly, too.

"It's" meaning "it is" vs. "its" possessive.  For most, not going to get it right.  But I see you did in the first word of your post.^^

Edited by Lightning55

8 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

You mean "formerlize" ( j/k )

And 100% of the time, they use the wrong "accept" and "except".  And 100% of the time they use the wrong "affect" and "effect".  Just drives me crazy.  You'd think they could get it right 50% of the time, just by sheer luck.

And this one: "hone" is to sharpen, "home in" is to locate.  So they write that someone has "honed in" on something.  Not "horned in" - that's completely different, but likely used incorrectly, too.

And the *******************************************************

"It's" meaning "it is" vs. "its" possessive.  For most, not going to get it right.  But I see you did in the first word of your post.^^

better delete that political thing and nip it in the butt.

Edited by kav

2 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

Does that count???  It's ancient history.  Like if I said something about Jefferson, would that be a violation??

It counts-trust me on this

I am not sure how any boardie can read all this and come to the conclusion that seller is doing nothing wrong.

There are dozens of things that could be wrong on the book that they are not disclosing and then pressing and grading higher.  Whose to know because by then its past a couple of months when you get the book back. 

Its completely deceptive and the bidding makes it even worse.

I despise people like that when I go above and beyond when I sell
my books.

Edited by fastballspecial

Just now, James J Johnson said:

"Vee-hickle"

"surveillanced" 

"holding his cards close to his chest"

"hand in glove" 

"two peas in a pot"

"He flicked me off"
No young people today know the correct term.  None.

1 minute ago, Lightning55 said:

Deleted it, just in case.  Still always got a kick out of it.

Back to the pillow.

As @Buzzetta would say, "Just when I thought I was going to go to bed-"