• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

"He flicked me off"
No young people today know the correct term.  None.

Those were actually just some of the gems I've heard while listening to cable news! Out of the mouths of journalists, the people they interview, events they cover, and those speaking are allegedly educated people! 

I can't tell you how many times I hear misquoted adages that in the new "version" have absolutely nothing to do with their original intent. 

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Those were actually just some of the gems I've heard while listening to cable news! Out of the mouths of journalists, the people they interview, events they cover, and those speaking are allegedly educated people! 

I can't tell you how many times I hear misquoted adages that in the new "version" have absolutely nothing to do with their original intent. 

It is maddening.  These dolts are in charge of us!!!  :pullhair:

1 minute ago, kav said:

It is maddening.  These dolts are in charge of us!!!  :pullhair:

Has to be something being put into the food, drink, or air that I'm not eating, drinking, or breathing because what I notice is that as I get older, the world seems to be moving slower and getting duller. In the past, it was the other way around, right? hm

I had a boss that was illiterate AF.  It was crushing to have someone like that in charge of me.  And she was EVIL.  An evil dolt boss-really soul crushing.  She'd send emails like
"Good job team are stats were great this weak" :ohnoez:
I quit that job.  I had quit my prev job to get away from evil dolt boss.  That was the last job I ever had where I had a boss-I had had enough.
I have also seen a special ed teacher that couldnt spell anything.  The things she would right on the bored wood blow you're mind.
No way she passed the CBEST-someone took that test for her.  And a special ed teacher no less.

17 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I am not sure how any boardie can read all this and come to the conclusion that seller is doing nothing wrong.

There are dozens of things that could be wrong on the book that they are not disclosing and then pressing and grading higher.  Whose to know because by then its past a couple of months when you get the book back. 

Its completely deceptive and the bidding makes it even worse.

I despise people like that when I go above and beyond when I sell
my books.

It's a sad state of affairs...  :facepalm:

6 hours ago, kav said:

I had quit my perv job to get away from evil dolt boss.  

How do I locate a paying perv job?

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I am not sure how any boardie can read all this and come to the conclusion that seller is doing nothing wrong.

That seller is a pos. Did I spell that write?

Edited by DR.X

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

There are dozens of things that could be wrong on the book that they are not disclosing and then pressing and grading higher.  Whose to know because by then its past a couple of months when you get the book back. 

Its completely deceptive and the bidding makes it even worse.

I despise people like that when I go above and beyond when I sell
my books.

Exactly. 

What this thread has taught me — along with a couple very interesting ones in the Sales forum — is that one can be in this hobby for decades and still have no idea what one is talking about. 

10 hours ago, kav said:

I actually know people who proudly state they have never read a book.  "Not even in grade school??"
"Nope"
And, these people will happily blather on about stuff and think they are RIGHT.

Preach on.

The ones that gets me are "I need to sale this" or "I have a comic for sell". Instant red flags if the seller appears to be a native speaker.

12 minutes ago, Sferg said:
3 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

I think that you meant to say "mined".

:baiting:

Probably but it's a moo point.

Which is less common than a mute point.

3eHRMBQ.gif

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Which is less common than a mute point.

3eHRMBQ.gif

I have, like, moo-ted my speakers to avoid listening to anything, like, cray cray.  Consider me, like, not in touch with, like, the real world.  Now where the hell did I leave my, like, common sense??? ???

(Point of Fact: my previous statement may read like I'm educated with an English Literature degree.  Please don't be offended.) :kidaround:

Puppy scream internally.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Just now, Lightning55 said:

And with perfect timing, I just got this message on eBay for one of my items:

"Would you except $50?"

tell him you cannot do business with people that cannot spell simple words.

1 minute ago, Lightning55 said:

I should suggest he keep the $50, and spend it on some spelling lessons, at least 5th grade level.

you must do this.