• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

and lets not fergit the numbskulls that cannot compute the simple rule abt dbl consonants and short vowel
"the salesman raped on the door"
"The mother huged her child"
"He tapped the poster to the wall"
"This movie is ratted R"

1 minute ago, kav said:

and lets not fergit the numbskulls that cannot compute the simple rule abt dbl consonants and short vowel
"the salesman raped on the door"
"The mother huged her child"
"He tapped the poster to the wall"
"This movie is ratted R"

who axed you foe those examples ??

7 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:
21 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

What about Hand in Pants? :D

If that's a submission with your perv job application, you're hired!

what abt pants on the ground, pants on the ground-

Life on Long Island in the 1980s you listened to radio station 92.7 / WLIR/WDRE.  This meant that you listened to the Smiths.  This also meant that “hand in glove“ meant something different.

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Life on Long Island in the 1980s you listened to radio station 92.7 / WLIR/WDRE.  This meant that you listened to the Smiths.  This also meant that “hand in glove“ meant something different.

I was in the 80s I dont remember the smiths being on the radio.  flock of seagulls, WHAM, and wall of voodoo yes.  

Just now, kav said:

I was in the 80s I dont remember the smiths being on the radio.  flock of seagulls, WHAM, and wall of voodoo yes.  

Sucks for you. The Smiths were regularly played on WLIR... it was a new wave station. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Sucks for you. The Smiths were regularly played on WLIR... it was a new wave station. 

We had KPOP

@kav you would have liked this station too.  WLIR was the first station to play bands like the Smiths, U2, The Cure, Depeche Mode... interesting documentary on how the producers would actually infuriate record labels by flying in new music and playing it before it was legally licensed for play in the United States.

documentary was on showtime?  Dare to be different...

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

@kav you would have liked this station too.  WLIR was the first station to play bands like the Smiths, U2, The Cure, Depeche Mode... interesting documentary on how the producers would actually infuriate record labels by flying in new music and playing it before it was legally licensed for play in the United States.

I was more into B52s, Polecats, and Teena Marie.

11 minutes ago, kav said:

I was more into B52s, Polecats, and Teena Marie.

Boz Boorer (Polecats) and Alan Whyte were the one to shape the early Morrissey (solo) sound. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Boz Boorer (Polecats) and Alan Whyte were the one to shape the early Morrissey (solo) sound. 

mail.gif

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

In the 70s it was Boz Scaggs

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I'm from LA, so I grew up on KROQ.

https://futureflashbacksblog.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/kroq-list.pdf

15 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

You were on the wrong station, player.  

Smiths were more of a 90s band IMO