• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 9:12 AM, Scootrk said:

Do you read in the past i used ccs to press at 100 per book now i got my own 4 press machines at 400 saved for every 4 books i press. What u talkin bout bro

Nobody is paying CCS 100 bucks a book to press books

On 9/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, Scootrk said:

What i was i said i was. Yeah they do thats what they charge unless you want to risk sending it somewhere else like i did and it came back to my shop destroyed from usps that was the last time

I've never paid more than 20 bucks to have a book pressed, in my entire life on this planet

On 9/20/2021 at 9:18 AM, Scootrk said:

Bro i make mad money off them pressing my books even at 100 a book and 100 for express i still made money thats how i did it have them do it fast. Like what? I save that money now its really not hard to believe i can bust out my paperwork to prove those costs

FB_IMG_1611356174445.jpg

On 9/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, Scootrk said:

I gotta thread to joke around on

I get confused when you don't quote yourself. Are you talking to no-one now?

On 9/20/2021 at 9:25 AM, Scootrk said:

I gotta thread to joke around on

Well I dunno man. The only conclusion I can come to is that you buy garbage books for pulp prices, fiddle around with them till they look half decent, then sell them to the uneducated

Most likely you are restoring, trimming, and detailing moderns and selling them to kids.

I mean, that's some chutzpah you got there buddy, posting that here, I'll grant you.

Not really smart though

On 9/20/2021 at 10:38 AM, Dr. Dank said:

I dunno, I've never sent a single book to be graded before, and I've never used CCS. 

Now I know why I've never had my books pressed in house lol

It all depends on tier and value of book. That said he probably is only sending a book at a time due to limited allowance and the rest of his lunch money being stolen when he walks just up the road to his middle school classes.  ( he left his address is the first picture of the submission form. ) 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:43 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

It all depends on tier and value of book. That said he probably is only sending a book at a time due to limited allowance and the rest of his lunch money being stolen when he walks just up the road to his middle school classes.  ( he left his address is the first picture of the submission form. ) 

I've sent in 25 books for the price of that one book

Being dumb with your money is no excuse

On 9/20/2021 at 11:43 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Memphis Redbirds Pain GIF by MLB

On 9/20/2021 at 9:42 AM, Scootrk said:

Hello cant you read either i said in the past rarely will i have them do it unless its one thats too expensive i dont want to risk if 1 small thing goes wrong. And yup im not cheap either i dont like to be a cheapo and spend 20 bucks on a press ill have them do it or like i said ive been pressing books for years achieving 9.8

So why pay someone 100 bucks to press a book if you've been "pressing for years, getting 9.8"

Let's get to the serious stuff now

How are you selling books, and what is your seller handle?

On 9/20/2021 at 10:45 AM, Dr. Dank said:

I've sent in 25 books for the price of that one book

Being dumb with your money is no excuse

I would agree, but it currently could cost upwards of $100k for a top tier top census of Action Comics #1 or Detective Comics #27 to be graded and how many lower grade books could you get graded for that? Definitely not defending his position, but more expensive books cost more to grade. 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I would agree, but it currently could cost upwards of $100k for a top tier top census of Action Comics #1 or Detective Comics #27 to be graded and how many lower grade books could you get graded for that? Definitely not defending his position, but more expensive books cost more to grade. 

Absolutely, but we aren't talking about that. A declared 2500 dollar book is not an Action 1