• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOSS WHEDON may be done for
2 2

176 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Ahhh yes, the last bastions of truthful and anti-biased reporting lol

Hard to find news without bias. I’ve been getting most of my news through the AP via an app on my phone. I want the facts without the commentary. I don’t watch news on tv unless there’s an event and then I surf between several stations left and right. 

Edited by Oddball

9 minutes ago, Oddball said:

Hard to find news without bias. I’ve been getting most of my news through the AP via an app on my phone. I want the facts without the commentary. I don’t watch news on tv unless there’s an event and then I surf between several stations left and right. 

Me too!

NationalEnquirerCover.jpg.2e09095ff100d63bee39c67d4f3897e5.jpg

(::nyah:

7 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

So, Carpenter was involved in the JL investigation?

Correct. If you go the previous page and read her posts she actually participated in the WarnerMedia investigation.

carpenter.PNG.651d3e36b8482a08be8a55a07bba930c.PNG

Edited by Bosco685

5 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Wait, so a 15 year old is basically claiming statutory rape and nobody 20 years ago said anything?  I believe her but it puts them all in a bad light to not have come forward at the time.  

When I read that and saw her post, I wondered that myself.

michelletrachtenberg.thumb.jpg.c3b1157fbbedaa5aa27d025dfe5358e1.jpg

Even worse if it comes up later someone brought it up and they were told to let it go or 'We'll look into it!'

2 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

That was the mindset of the American workplace before the #MeToo movement.

It has been weird to see the same studio behavior from WB legacy executives where they use The Hollywood Reporter to publish character attacks at the same time someone shares their experiences.

WarnerMedia needs to flush these people and let them go to a studio museum as dinosaurs. This way it moves forward with a cleaner slate.

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

It has been weird to see the same studio behavior from WB legacy executives where they use The Hollywood Reporter to publish character attacks at the same time someone shares their experiences.

WarnerMedia needs to flush these people and let them go to a studio museum as dinosaurs. This way it moves forward with a cleaner slate.

I'd like to see that happen, but all the studios are complicit in this behavior and I highly doubt it will change.

Just now, D84 said:

I'd like to see that happen, but all the studios are complicit in this behavior and I highly doubt it will change.

Agreed! For an industry we get such enjoyment from there is such horrible behavior and business practices. No wonder why people leave frustrated at times (or their lives destroyed).

1 hour ago, Oddball said:

Yeah AP is good too. The app stinks though. I’m always getting errors with it.

Michelle Trachtenberg has updated her statement on the accusations against Joss Whedon.

The actress, who played Dawn Summers on Buffy the Vampire Slayer from 2000 to 2003, is adding to a previous statement she made in the wake of her costars' allegations against the series' creator.

On Thursday, Trachtenberg, 35, said that there was a rule on the Buffy set that Whedon, 56, could not be alone with her after an unnamed incident.

"The last comment I will make on this was there was a rule. He's not allowed in a room alone with Michelle again," she wrote. The Gossip Girl actress did not go into detail about what led to the alleged rule, or who enacted it.

A rep for Whedon did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment regarding Trachtenberg's statement she made Thursday.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:37 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

That was the mindset of the American workplace before the #MeToo movement.

Yup.  

But it was across all levels and to all people.  I have had some interesting bosses over the years across various jobs.   Some were interesting characters and some were horrible people.

Interesting characters I can talk about when the last of the interesting characters are dead.  (I was a teenager and we were well taken care of with meals lol)

Horrible bosses was a guy that did lines of coke off his desk, hired his dealer as an assistant and was eventually DEMOTED for covering up a weapons charge and sexual assault. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Yup.  

But it was across all levels and to all people.  I have had some interesting bosses over the years across various jobs.   Some were interesting characters and some were horrible people.

Interesting characters I can talk about when the last of the interesting characters are dead.  (I was a teenager and we were well taken care of with meals lol)

Horrible bosses was a guy that did lines of coke off his desk, hired his dealer as an assistant and was eventually DEMOTED for covering up a weapons charge and sexual assault. 

:whatthe:

Good lord!