• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, colossus127 said:

So far, has ANYONE gotten a magazine sized submission back? It seems like the only ones coming back as of yet are comic sized ones, non of the Mirage edition TMNT or Fugitioid? 

2 hours ago, MB413 said:

My Last Ronin #1 Santolouco variant just shipped out today with a 9.8 grade! It was part of the second batch of signings (no press) and had been in Grading/Quality Control since 5/10 or so.

Same, except mine had a press. My Mirage TMNT still sit on SFG though. 

So my Eastman books finally finished and shipped, but they are being held prisoner by FedEx because CGC did not put the complete address on the package, missing the unit number. Not only did I email them but called twice to make sure they had the correct address after I moved. Who knows when I will get them now. I was told someone at CGC has to call FedEx and make the address change or it will be sent back to them on Friday:frustrated::mad:

4 hours ago, colossus127 said:

Same, except mine had a press. My Mirage TMNT still sit on SFG though. 

Yeah, I’m also in SFG on a couple Mirage books that I had pressed. Raphael #1 and TMNT #3. Hopefully they move along soon!

On 5/20/2021 at 5:43 PM, colossus127 said:

So far, has ANYONE gotten a magazine sized submission back? It seems like the only ones coming back as of yet are comic sized ones, non of the Mirage edition TMNT or Fugitioid? 

My TMNT #3 is still there without change. I think it is unfair how this whole thing has gone especially with the communication from CGC. No real apologies given and I don't particularly like being turned into a needy nag. This whole ("where is my item?") is totally on CGC for not being more transparent. Why add more signature events when CGC is admittedly over-whelmed with current business? (shrug)

3 hours ago, mytastebud said:

My TMNT #3 is still there without change. I think it is unfair how this whole thing has gone especially with the communication from CGC. No real apologies given and I don't particularly like being turned into a needy nag. This whole ("where is my item?") is totally on CGC for not being more transparent. Why add more signature events when CGC is admittedly over-whelmed with current business? (shrug)

I never got a notification from CGC about them having to schedule a 2nd signing - The only way I found out is when I called them and asked what was going on, everyone was posting pics of books and mine were still siting there in received.  if they shared a little info about what is going on i am sure they would have a lot lees emails

My TMNT #1 is also SFG, and I have not seen any mag sized issues shown off on other sites (It is all Last Ronin or regular comic sized mirage books). I'm also have a sneaking suspicion the remarque won't be anything like what was originally previewed (: (though to be fair I pretty much assumed this would be the case, but still hope to be surprised)

6 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

I'm also have a sneaking suspicion the remarque won't be anything like what was originally previewed (: (though to be fair I pretty much assumed this would be the case, but still hope to be surprised)

Probably a good assumption. 

18 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

My TMNT #1 is also SFG, and I have not seen any mag sized issues shown off on other sites (It is all Last Ronin or regular comic sized mirage books). I'm also have a sneaking suspicion the remarque won't be anything like what was originally previewed (: (though to be fair I pretty much assumed this would be the case, but still hope to be surprised)

Ya I paid for the remarque to, bet it sucks....he probably had to do 5,000 of them. XD

Got my Last Ronin #1 and Fugitoid #1 back but they were damaged in shipping. Both top left edges were cracked and it was obvious to see on the box. I've since worked with CGC and they're fixing them now and will send back hopefully by this week. The Last Ronin #1 is a Cover B and is 9.8 and the Fugitoid #1 is a 9.4

16 hours ago, Sauce Dog said:

I asked for a Mouser remarque for my TMNT #2, hoping he comes through with it since he had done a Krang for someone else.  We will see.  It has been sitting in SFG since 5/5/21...

8 hours ago, iggykoopa said:

Got my Last Ronin #1 and Fugitoid #1 back but they were damaged in shipping. Both top left edges were cracked and it was obvious to see on the box. I've since worked with CGC and they're fixing them now and will send back hopefully by this week. The Last Ronin #1 is a Cover B and is 9.8 and the Fugitoid #1 is a 9.4

Did you pay for fast track? I havnt heard about anyone getting a Mirage Edition Magazine back as of yet, just Last Ronins, so you might be one of the first.