• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Chit Chat Is Welcome!! PlayStation 5/XBox Series X scalping...did you/will you pay inflated prices?
6 6

Scalped PlayStation 5/XBox Series X console  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you/will you purchase(d) a PS5 at retailer or scalper price?

• Retailer
    • Scalper
    • I’d rather buy comic books
    • I have better things to do with my hard earned stimulus check

740 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2022 at 12:31 PM, The Meta said:

Destroyed the first one and all add ons

Second one is just not doing it for me

Interesting.  Well, not everyone enjoys games that other players love.  I absolutely hated Dark Souls.  I thought it was too difficult. lol

On 2/17/2022 at 12:33 PM, Galen130 said:

Interesting.  Well, not everyone enjoys games that other players love.  I absolutely hated Dark Souls.  I thought it was too difficult. lol

I imagine I'd be screaming at my TV playing that game lol

Anyone else looking forward to Elden Ring coming out next week?

I finally finished beating all three Dark Souls on SL1, so looking forward to getting another tough souls like game!

On 2/17/2022 at 10:31 PM, szav said:

I'll be buying it, as will most of the dorks where I work from what it sounds like.  Looks pretty cool in the trailers.

I've stayed away from most trailers and the demo play on Youtube, don't want any spoilers.  I just hope its at least half as cool as the other souls like games and that the horse isn't lame. (no pun intended!)

On 2/17/2022 at 9:12 PM, s-man said:

I finally finished beating all three Dark Souls on SL1, so looking forward to getting another tough souls like game!

Yup. Nothing like the feeling of victory and accomplishment after suffering through hours and hours of crushing annihilation.

On 2/3/2022 at 3:02 PM, Galen130 said:

I kinda get like that too.  It has to be a game that grabs me from the get-go...and looks really good in 4K.  Ghost of Tsushima is doing that...I'm certain Horizon Forbidden West will too.  That will be the first game I play specifically for the PS5 (don't know if it's being released on PS4).  Everything else I've played was upgraded/update from the PS4 version. (shrug)

On 2/3/2022 at 3:04 PM, The Meta said:

Yeah me too, I haven't played a ps5 exclusive yet

GoT was amazing.  I also loved Rachet and Clank. 

On 2/18/2022 at 6:18 PM, Wolverinex said:

Yes, I am debating if I should do that or start Miles Morales. 

Miles Morales was good, just one long DLC really.  It didn't take me long to beat it...it was my first game on PS5.  I paid full price for it...should be cheaper now.

On 2/18/2022 at 6:35 PM, Galen130 said:

Miles Morales was good, just one long DLC really.  It didn't take me long to beat it...it was my first game on PS5.  I paid full price for it...should be cheaper now.

It came with my system, getting all the trophies for Spiderman first though lol

On 2/18/2022 at 8:46 PM, Galen130 said:

Horizon downloaded last night.  I won't crank it up until I beat the main story in GoT.  It's tough NOT to. :ohnoez:

Yeah GoT is fantastic. last game I played on ps4.  letm e know how Horizon is.  I have too much in my backlog so I told myself I would take 1 year to  clean it up.  Still  have miles, rachet, Guardians of the Galaxy, and sentinal Aegis...

On 2/18/2022 at 11:33 PM, Transplant said:

I want to finish Valhalla so I can get to Last of Us 2 so I can maybe order Elden Ring or Cyberpunk. Eek.  

Cyberpunk was amazing.  I played about 20 hrs and then stopped. Now that the ps5 version is out, I'm going to jump back in.  A lot of people complained about it on the ps4 but it ran smoothly on the ps5 for me. 

On 2/19/2022 at 2:21 PM, Wolverinex said:

Cyberpunk was amazing.  I played about 20 hrs and then stopped. Now that the ps5 version is out, I'm going to jump back in.  A lot of people complained about it on the ps4 but it ran smoothly on the ps5 for me. 

Hopefully you’ll be okay with the new update, as it’s been reported to be problematic.