• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They're Still Out There!
22 22

2,906 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

:popcorn: Whenever it is revealed, make sure you pop an extra large pot of the corn before reading.

I can't wait for the reveal as I'm confident that the story will be one for the ages.th?id=OIP.GFc9Oep178BwQLzoSEJqMQHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

I'll be eagerly awaiting the release of the undercopies once the big dawgs decide what they're going after in the auction....th?id=OIP.sPcjOs72Okwnm-oH4sTBwgHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

28 minutes ago, cheetah said:

That doesn't portent well for a collection of brightly colored copies.

The variability of the FH inks is in the printing process, so I expect these books to vary just like the other pedigrees vary in color intensity.

Edited by adamstrange

22 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

The variability of the FH inks is in the printing process, so I expect these books to vary just like the other pedigrees vary in color intensity.

I have always felt that CGC should down grade these a little bit. I know they consider it a “production error”. I have very often traded down FH books with a higher number for a lower number with better color. It is all about the color on these. Buy the book not the slab. 

28 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

I thought the Church books were better than average on color and am hoping this one would show signs of an OO looking for good colors.