• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see your top 10
9 9

273 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, piper said:

I’ve been thinking so much about this (too much?).

I’m inclined to do two lists (Gold, Silver)...

I considered 10 slabs, then figured maybe 10 raws was better, then finally 10 'special' books (sorta like Danny Devito's "coin collection" of common nickels and pennies in that movie)  - like this was my first ever comic (ASM 151), this was the big buy I ended up getting at my first convention (FF 48), that one is the time I traded a short box for a book (Hulk 181), that time my mom actually brought home a comic book for me (Fantastic Four 181) my first purchase on ebay (ASM 3), my first book I spent nearly 1000 on (Hulk 1), those last two books I bought before a long break from collecting in 1983 (MS 5 and ASM 129) etc., but I could only come up with eight books.   Then I got lazy, and jealous of all the amazing books I've seen in this thread, so got myself a whisky instead.

10 minutes ago, Drummy said:

Love it!  Thanks, everyone, for sharing these.  I'm working on mine and should have something up in June or July...

+1

I have a deal closing soon on a book that will automatically get #2 (if not #1) status in my PC. 

So holding off till then , but everyone certainly keep them coming