• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Golden Pete for Probation list
6 6

343 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 3:39 PM, Randall Dowling said:

This was me, the one time I went to a Vikings game at the old Metrodome.

This reminds me the worst accident freak I ever witnessed.  The bar was closing down. He liked to insult everyone's intelligence included me. I was the last person and while I looked at him and stepped down few steps at the same time. He said, "You better watch out what you said" before he missed one step. He lost his balance and walked quickly sideways and his head hit the glass blocks under the bar counter. The glass blocks were shattered and broken (I think four of them). He was shocked and checked his back head then looked at his bloody hand. I helped him until the ambulance arrived. He was so silent and dumbfound but he hadn't spoken with everyone for few months.

Perfect consequence for a person with a big mouth! 

Well, I'm not sure what it taking so long to clear on his end, but according to Paypal and my bank account, they refunded it and closed the ticket on Oct 28. Peter you might want to contact Paypal and find out the holdup. 

image.thumb.png.fc89a9bada495c36f2390e03d3e46420.png

Please let me know when you have the tracking number. Thank you

On 11/9/2021 at 1:45 PM, AlexH said:

Well, I'm not sure what it taking so long to clear on his end, but according to Paypal and my bank account, they refunded it and closed the ticket on Oct 28. Peter you might want to contact Paypal and find out the holdup. 

@Golden Pete

On 11/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, AlexH said:

Have not posted here until now but I have read through the thread.  To me, you did everything possible in a complicated situation to appease an overly fussy buyer.  I cannot imagine why @Golden Pete wouldn't have received a refund that was issued almost two weeks ago.  On the 31st, he stated that he would pack up the books.  Now he the books and the refund (at lest according to the PayPal detail), correct?  

This just seems like such a tortuous ordeal with prolonged agony.  Did he send you images and videos as promised t least of the packing process?

On 10/31/2021 at 1:22 PM, Golden Pete said:

I'm 10000% confident that @AlexH echeck payment will go through so I'm starting to pack up his slabs and I will document it and send him the images and videos of everything to his pm ; so he knows everything is on the up & up on my end.

Once, I send it out I will update you all here.

On 11/9/2021 at 10:45 AM, AlexH said:

On 11/9/2021 at 11:58 AM, crassus said:

@AlexH The $927 PayPal echeck payment refund cleared on Friday the 5th and the payment just cleared to my form of payment today from pending. Please remember all.. Alex refund was an echeck and it apparently (takes and took time) to clear. The refund was in October 28th and it took approximately 6 business days to clear and then it took a couple business days for payment to show up in my original form of payment; which it showed up today from A November 5th pending.

I will finish packing up and either upload the tracking here later tonight or by tomorrow sometime. I will also send Alex a pm when I do this.

Edited by Golden Pete

As promised. The comics have been packaged and boxed. I'm having issues sending video from my phone to email; I guess the file is too large; so I uploaded one pic here showing all the comics (including the extras Alex threw in that I'm sending back to him). The slabs are in order (from bottom right to left) from how Alex listed them in his chart on page 1 of this thread. You will notice some reflections in the bags because in addition to any standard cgc graded open bags Alex sent with the comics I added a graded poly bag to each one to help keep them a little safer in addition to each comic packed in it's own padded bubble envelope (like how Alex originally sent) and then with lots of packing material in a sturdy box. 

After this post here I will be sending @AlexH a pm which will include pics of the shipping box and the shipping / tracking information. 

1328071852_alexhunterreturn.thumb.jpeg.aacfbda7217ee493cd2c4889a9231bc0.jpeg

Came across this interesting read today so thank you to all involved.  So what I gather is buy from one guy if you want slabs with bugs in them however there is a possibility he will send you an expensive book you didn't pay for.  Sell to another guy if you want him to pay for half and then disappear for 5 months.  Did I miss anything else ?  :insane:

On 11/19/2021 at 9:05 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

@AlexHHave you received your books?

@AlexH @crassus @Domo Arigato

Alex received package yesterday and it was signed for as well , Thursday the 18th of November . See the tracking info for date and time I posted here and I left out tracking number for privacy. 

0F40A06E-9760-4B64-829E-B2F4990C0391.jpeg

Edited by Golden Pete