• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us what's on your Bookshelf!
3 3

309 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, Straw-Man said:

collectors gonna collect...   these two are sets of the book award winners and random house top-100 novels of the 20th century list.   I’m probably 2 years behind, but insofar as the award books are concerned (nba, pen-faulkner, booker, pulitzer...) they’re complete, tho’ many of the early pulitzers aren’t firsts. 

C944FF12-EF11-48FC-BC32-FCC266A8BBBF.jpeg

C8BD7446-8B07-4FCD-BE96-497FEAC69098.jpeg

Stunning collection, Billy! Are there more?

I have over 50 hardcovers by CJ Cherryh [including some mixed in with my shelf of Phantasia Press], virtually all of her sci fi [- she writes fantasy too]. Anthropological sci fi at its finest. The early hardcover are only available in Book Club Editions. Her ongoing Foreigner series now runs to 21 volumes.

IMG_20210907_082717a.jpg

Edited by Flex Mentallo

On 9/7/2021 at 12:43 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

The ten volume Michael Moorcock set published by White Wolf Inc. is lower left.

IMG_20210907_082743.jpg

Those White Wolf Eternal Champions get really hard to find the last few volumes.  You know there's one volume that came out in the corresponding UK series from Millennium that wasn't in the US series, right?  The New Nature of the Catastrophe.  (There are also a couple volumes in the White Wolf series that weren't in the UK version.)

New Nature of the Catastrophe.jpg

On 9/7/2021 at 5:16 PM, OtherEric said:

Those White Wolf Eternal Champions get really hard to find the last few volumes.  You know there's one volume that came out in the corresponding UK series from Millennium that wasn't in the US series, right?  The New Nature of the Catastrophe.  (There are also a couple volumes in the White Wolf series that weren't in the UK version.)

New Nature of the Catastrophe.jpg

:golfclap: I may have to pretend that one doesnt exist!