• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2021 at 10:13 PM, Kramerica said:

I checked this morning and saw that my Secret Santa gift was delivered so all is good there, I also received my Secret Santa Gift! Looks like my Secret Santa is "Fayloga"? I'm very excited!2058972590_IMG_2435(1).thumb.jpeg.b633ec39271bef766a79dd3d9ff4f5ab.jpeg

Nice to see both Addresses listed. So much room for mischief

On 12/24/2021 at 5:31 AM, BabaLament said:

Hello all!

Merry Christmas (Eve)! (Belated) Happy Hanukkah! Cheery Boxing Day! Happy Holidays!

Bases: covered.

Once again, a huge *THANK YOU* to @wombatfor the Secret Santa gift, which is an absolute haul of amazing goodies! Seriously man, what did you do, mug a fat guy in a red suit to get this stuff? Never mind, it’s better if I don’t know…

Star Wars Trilogy novel, Star Wars comics, Spider-Man comic, R2-D2 pewter key chain, Frank Frazetta art book & trading cards, Spider-Man Japanese TV show Funko Pop (🤩), and what makes you an absolute GOAT, a paint-by-the-numbers of Stitch & Baby Yoda that my wife absolutely adores.

Its too much. Thank you for everything; I don’t have the words, but Wifey says “Thank you, it’s awesome!”

I also have to give thanks to @Masochismfor his Super-Secret Santa gift of a totally awesome quilt & Hallmark crystal Stitch Christmas ornament!

Also, thanks & love to my best friend and stealth boardie (Name Withheld By Request) for the Stitch Funko Pop’s that were immediately added to Wifey’s collection, Tyrael, and what appears to be a 9.8-able set of Venom Vs Carnage (we will find out “soon” based on TAT)!

I picked up some goodies from the LCS pre-Christmas sale: Immortal Hulk Chase Funko Pop, Stay Puft Christmas Ornament, the standing variant of Arach-Knight, and PIAB delivered the Sylvie Pop from the Disney+ Loki series.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…😁

0B7A9310-CE93-456B-AC97-4491BC9CEE0C.thumb.jpeg.b1d597c619312f9d2418f6a3b1087aa0.jpeg

Now it's a party.😎🤘

On 12/24/2021 at 8:31 AM, BabaLament said:

Hello all!

Merry Christmas (Eve)! (Belated) Happy Hanukkah! Cheery Boxing Day! Happy Holidays!

Bases: covered.

Once again, a huge *THANK YOU* to @wombatfor the Secret Santa gift, which is an absolute haul of amazing goodies! Seriously man, what did you do, mug a fat guy in a red suit to get this stuff? Never mind, it’s better if I don’t know…

Star Wars Trilogy novel, Star Wars comics, Spider-Man comic, R2-D2 pewter key chain, Frank Frazetta art book & trading cards, Spider-Man Japanese TV show Funko Pop (🤩), and what makes you an absolute GOAT, a paint-by-the-numbers of Stitch & Baby Yoda that my wife absolutely adores.

Its too much. Thank you for everything; I don’t have the words, but Wifey says “Thank you, it’s awesome!”

I also have to give thanks to @Masochismfor his Super-Secret Santa gift of a totally awesome quilt & Hallmark crystal Stitch Christmas ornament!

Also, thanks & love to my best friend and stealth boardie (Name Withheld By Request) for the Stitch Funko Pop’s that were immediately added to Wifey’s collection, Tyrael, and what appears to be a 9.8-able set of Venom Vs Carnage (we will find out “soon” based on TAT)!

I picked up some goodies from the LCS pre-Christmas sale: Immortal Hulk Chase Funko Pop, Stay Puft Christmas Ornament, the standing variant of Arach-Knight, and PIAB delivered the Sylvie Pop from the Disney+ Loki series.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…😁

0B7A9310-CE93-456B-AC97-4491BC9CEE0C.thumb.jpeg.b1d597c619312f9d2418f6a3b1087aa0.jpeg

I'm glad you liked it. It was fun to shop for to be honest. Now if I would have known you were a Diablo fan...........

Via @HollyJollyOne, my Santa sent me the tracking number.  To their credit, they sent it on December 10th via Priority Mail, so it definitely SHOULD have gotten here on time.  But on the 13th, it arrived at the black hole that is my local area sorting facility.  I've had a handful of mini-heart attacks watching packages get lost there since the pandemic started, only to turn up weeks later.  While I'm not confident I'll see the box soon, I'm fairly confident that I'll see it eventually. 

Thanks to my Santa.  I'll keep an eye on the tracking number and the other eye on this thread to see what everyone else got.  :drool:

On 12/24/2021 at 10:01 PM, Turtle said:

Via @HollyJollyOne, my Santa sent me the tracking number.  To their credit, they sent it on December 10th via Priority Mail, so it definitely SHOULD have gotten here on time.  But on the 13th, it arrived at the black hole that is my local area sorting facility.  I've had a handful of mini-heart attacks watching packages get lost there since the pandemic started, only to turn up weeks later.  While I'm not confident I'll see the box soon, I'm fairly confident that I'll see it eventually. 

Thanks to my Santa.  I'll keep an eye on the tracking number and the other eye on this thread to see what everyone else got.  :drool:

Not again! Your post office is crazy. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, Comics4All said:

@Vfactor1

Thank you so much for the books and the Chick Fil A gift card! I know where I will be having lunch on Monday! :yeehaw:

The ASM 55 web head book is cool and it’s always nice to revisit the Excalibur and X-factor of the late 80s ! 

I hope you and your family have great holidays and a very safe and healthy New Year! 

0EF8A62E-9EBB-4BFD-9169-99700B32ED93.jpeg

81769910-671C-422D-A5D7-3A7B2B72C5DD.jpeg

F77F1634-0217-4BE0-B0B5-A9574822CD71.jpeg

Glad you like them. Was definitely stuff out of my normal wheelhouse. Was fun to look for stuff I knew very little about and learned stuff along the way!

V.