• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 1:21 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Matt @Axelrod :

How in the halibut did you find this clock? It is exactly what I was looking for to place on my cave desk. Bloody awesome, my man!  Umpteen thank-yous for this and the books which accompanied it! Merry Christmas!

20211226_131050.jpg

Oh, well that's kind of you to say.  I was really at a loss what to get.  The clock looked all right though, straight from Japan!  Even though it ended up a bit smaller than I thought it was going to be.  

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Axelrod

On 12/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, ashsaytr said:

Thought I would put this here... I did receive my SS gift from SCKAO... but it will be a couple days before I get home to open it!  And thanks again for all the work put into this!

Just glad you got it. (thumbsu 

(You don’t actually have to post it publicly.)

On 12/24/2021 at 8:12 PM, mec3437 said:

@Kramerica wow!  Thank you so much!  You went above and beyond and every thing was awesome!  The packaging, the wrap job, Spot.  All of it.  Again, thank you and have a Merry Christmas and a great holiday season!1224211844_HDR.jpg

My pleasure Mike and Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Have a wonderful week, Happy New Years and enjoy your goodies!

On 12/25/2021 at 12:11 PM, Kramerica said:

Opened my package and waiting was a gift from @innocuous as well as a 2nd with the name left blank! Whomever they are they know of my love of fishing as it was a sweet new addicted hat. Then I was greeted by 3 of the sharpest and prettiest DC BA Horror books I've beheld. A Kaluta, a Wrightson and an E. Chan. Wow. Just wow. Thanks so much @innocuous as well as the mystery sender of the hat (if that wasn't also innocuous.)

What an outstanding gift. Happy Festivus and Happy Holidays and Christmas to you and everyone else. Excelsior!

@Kramerica Happy Festivus and you're welcome. Both hat and comics are from me. I recall from our prior PMs you also fish. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a "fish in the face" cover in time, so I figured the hat (from a YouTube channel) would be good.

I got home late last night and was excited about the package waiting for me. @comicparadox I received your package, will open it tonight and post pics here. Thank you.

On 12/29/2021 at 4:30 PM, ThatNerdyCanuck said:

@CAMPER49 - Thank you so much! Your kind words and gifts were well received. The USB is filled with Moon Knight books and appearances which I can't wait to be able to read on the go. I've never read the first app of Archie so I look forward to reading this reprint! And the SOTI books is going ot fit in amazingly with my SOTI Collection. I'm terrified of reading my original SOTI copy, so this one will be read many times over! 

20211229_132502.jpg

I'm very grateful that you like the gifts...I always wonder if I completely missed the mark on gifts.

Have a wonderful time reading the Moon Knight books.

Brian