• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2021 at 10:09 PM, Wolverinex said:

Not again! Your post office is crazy. 

Right!?  It's like Deja Vu all over again!  :ohnoez:

Your gift last year was worth the wait though.  We were into January when it finally arrived, but it was so thoughtful!  That TMNT cassette (complete with sticker!) from my childhood was a blast from the past.  Thanks again @Wolverinex (worship)

On 12/24/2021 at 11:37 PM, Turtle said:

Right!?  It's like Deja Vu all over again!  :ohnoez:

Your gift last year was worth the wait though.  We were into January when it finally arrived, but it was so thoughtful!  That TMNT cassette (complete with sticker!) from my childhood was a blast from the past.  Thanks again @Wolverinex (worship)

You are welcome!  Glad you enjoyed it.  Merry Christmas !

On 12/25/2021 at 8:35 AM, Bird said:

Thank you to Ares, some good reading ahead! And that’s a sweet copy of giant size Doc!

Sorry for the awkward photo, we rearranged the house last week to create an apartment for my Covid positive daughter and my stuff is everywhere still

E1CF4B50-1543-48E6-A9DD-145C830A7594.jpeg

Congrats! The Green Lantern looks to be that complete heart of darkness run too :) 

Thoughts and Prayers for health as well. 

On 12/25/2021 at 9:35 AM, Bird said:

Thank you to Ares, some good reading ahead! And that’s a sweet copy of giant size Doc!

Sorry for the awkward photo, we rearranged the house last week to create an apartment for my Covid positive daughter and my stuff is everywhere still (she is coming out of her area this morning, no symptoms now)

E1CF4B50-1543-48E6-A9DD-145C830A7594.jpeg

Your Welcome

In case you haven't noticed the heart of Darkness covers all connect.  1 - 2 - 3

On 12/25/2021 at 7:26 AM, Ares said:

I opened up my gift this Am from @ThatNerdyCanuck

some nice books I didnt get yet and a way for keep my house Keys together

PXL_20211225_140436761 (2).jpg

Glade they made it to you safely! I was worried with the BC Flooding, and the back log of mail issues out here, you wouldn't receive them in time!