• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Medical Bills Piling Up HELP!
9 9

293 posts in this topic

Ok, here are some pics of some UK produced cards, specifically auto and Sketch cards:

From the Night of the Living Dead card set 2012 Unstoppable Cards

$50 for single autos of John Russo, Kyra Schon, Russ Streiner.

$100 for single autos of Judith Ridley, Judith O'Dea, George Kosana.

$150 for each dual signature

$100 per sketch card

IMG_20220202_145832689_HDR.thumb.jpg.e735090819093628a883cef6bf27aca2.jpgIMG_20220202_145842397_HDR.thumb.jpg.54b5b5cd3f59a6fef738e2cbe6031340.jpgIMG_20220202_145853640_HDR.thumb.jpg.0ba1843d76b8d5dc880828b99479559f.jpg

Monsters, Zombies, and Freaks from Cult-Stuff

Sketch cards $100 for individuals, $250 per 2 sketch scene.

IMG_20220202_145947797_HDR.thumb.jpg.baa9470d45af9ade0118b8795c5f2f7d.jpg

On 2/3/2022 at 3:28 PM, s8zaphod said:

With my bills as they are, basically if I can get a person to buy something for at least $150-200, then I will be in positive territory enough to start sending out items.

So the money that was charged for shipping wasn't set aside to ship the books?

Well yes it was. That will be used for shipping. I just want to get my bank account positive before I begin shipping things. Make sure bills are paid from money collected, then I can feel at ease with sending items out. 

On 2/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, s8zaphod said:

Well yes it was. That will be used for shipping. I just want to get my bank account positive before I begin shipping things. Make sure bills are paid from money collected, then I can feel at ease with sending items out. 

I gotta say this isnt a good look.  People were helping you and no definitive ship time.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, kav said:

I gotta say this isnt a good look.  People were helping you and no definitive ship time.

Finally, someone has to say it and damn, it's kav

On 2/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, greggy said:

Finally, someone has to say it and damn, it's kav

I saw a judge judy where the defendant said he'd pay the money back when he could.  Judy said he says he cant.  case decided for defendant.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:16 PM, bb8 said:

Seems there needs to be a clear demarcation on whether this is a charity thread or a sales thread. Good faith means that if a product is paid for it will be delivered whether or not there is implied charity.

My concern is the statement "I'll send them out when I get in positive territory".  What if that never happens?

On 2/3/2022 at 4:41 PM, greggy said:

This could have been resolved via PM if he actually responded to them. 

He didnt reply to Ryan's PM??

I have responded. Sorry, my head is in a daze. I will ship out everything, I am just needing one more sale. If someone was interested in a book or card that is marked $100 or more and pays via PayPal, ideally before Saturday, I will start shipping out items. I have never not sent something that I have sold on the boards. Sorry if my explanation wasn't good. Like I said, A lot of pain and a swirling head because of meds.

All will be shipped out, just needing one more sale of $100+ to get my immediate finances in order. I hope you understand.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:52 PM, s8zaphod said:

I have responded. Sorry, my head is in a daze. I will ship out everything, I am just needing one more sale. If someone was interested in a book or card that is marked $100 or more and pays via PayPal, ideally before Saturday, I will start shipping out items. I have never not sent something that I have sold on the boards. Sorry if my explanation wasn't good. Like I said, A lot of pain and a swirling head because of meds.

All will be shipped out, just needing one more sale of $100+ to get my immediate finances in order. I hope you understand.

So if you dont get that 100, no ship?

To date, I've purchased a $1,000 book and added $40 to cover insurance and signature. I made a $500 prepay which can be used as a donation if I don't see anything else I want. I know many others have made purchases, made donations, and made suggestions on steps you can take to (over time) improve your financial situation.

I won't pretend to know what you're going through. But if you list a book for sale and charge shipping, you should honor that. Period. Making previous sales contingent on future sales is a poor practice. As others have suggested, if this is a sales thread, list pictures, provide clear pricing, clear rules, and you must honor those sales. If you do not do these things, I don't think you'll get any more support around here and you may face PayPal chargebacks.