• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Medical Bills Piling Up HELP!
9 9

293 posts in this topic

Is the 25 available? Do you mean Vengeance of Vampirella #25? If so, yes!

I have many other Royal Blues other than what is pictured, so let me know if looking for anything else!

Matrix preview: $100 each

Judge Dredd #1 $100 each

Masters of the Universe #1 $60 each, $75 per rare Gold variant.

Harley Quinn #1 $100 each

Wolverine The Origin #1 $70 each

Highlander #0 RRP (1:1000)CGC 9.8 $300

Highlander #1 RRP(1:1000) CGC 9.8 $300

Well, I could really use a lot of help today. A lot of procedures costs a lot of money, more than I would have thought.  If someone is interested in my Highlander and raw comics, please buy as much as.you can today. Same goes for Farscape set, Vampirella rare raws, my original listed slabbed comics. Thank you for your past help.and continued assistance!

A few have stated that prices on a few things are higher than they would like.

As I have said from the beginning, all listed books and prices are negotiable. If it is too high, tell me what you are willing to pay for them to help me. Prices are not set in stone. I just need a lot of financial help right now. Please help any way you can!

Thank you!

Many have recently asked about horror magazine sized comics slabbed. 

Here are all the remaining magazine sized comics I have, whether horror or not:

Prices listed on front page if not listed here!

Chilling Tales of Horror Vol 1 #1 CGC 8.5 last checked one of only 3 graded.

Vampire Tales #11 CGC 9.2 Last issue, Morbius cover and story

Vampirella #8(Warren) CGC 9.0 & 7.5 Ken Kelly cover, a lot of first appearances in this issue, became strictly horror from this issue on.

Creepy #132 CGC 8.5 Special Richard Corben issue. $100

Eerie #2 CGC 7.5 Frank Frazetta cover, a lot of first appearances in this one $120

Emergency #4 CGC 9.4 Earl Norem cover, Last issue of the series, Charlton Publications 1/77 low Print run based on 70s TV series $85

Hope all of this helps some who have been on the fence.of buying something want to help me. Thanks again!

Edited by s8zaphod

On 1/14/2022 at 9:11 AM, vaillant said:

<3

(thumbsu

You have been a great cheerleader for helping here so I decided to follow your lead. I felt burned on a charity thread in the past but no reason s8zaphod should feel the impact of that and I bought a few things recently for myself so figured I could help a bit. Others have stepped up with real cash! :manhero::womanhero:

Edited by Bird

On 1/14/2022 at 3:36 PM, Bird said:

(thumbsu

You have been a great cheerleader for helping here so I decided to follow your lead. I felt burned on a charity thread in the past but no reason s8zaphod should feel the impact of that and I bought a few things recently for myself so figured I could help a bit. Others have stepped up with real cash! :manhero::womanhero:

I do not know s8zaphod personally, of course, but while there are people who could mislead themselves in taking advantage in less severe circumstances, I am just trying to imagine what s8zaphod and his family are going through right now. And even if I have no income myself right now, it just seems unfair to ignore a request for help, especially when a tiny donation of many could make a difference.
And I know you are a big-hearted guy. <3

Thank you all so much! I hope I don't come off sounding like I am begging. I am a proud person that usually doesn't ask for help. Unfortunately this kind of thing has blindsided me. With how I feel physically, I am trying to be optimistic, but with the pain I am in, I don't know if I will live to see 2023. It is scary. 

I would ask those that are of means to think about donating money or buying some of my higher prices item's and those that are financially struggling. . Your prayers and well wishes help, or if you can donate a small amount of money. Well if a lot of people donate a small amount of money, that all adds up.

Again, thank you for your help!

While I encourage the donations, be them small or a bit more substantial, I would give you the advice to compile a comprehensive list of all that you have offered for sale and that is still available, with asking prices.
People already know you accept offers, but having each price specified for each single item would help to have an overall view.

Said this, a big hug, if I was in a different situation I would have donated more, the little I am buying is mostly to sell here in Italy. God bless! :foryou:

On 1/14/2022 at 2:50 PM, vaillant said:

While I encourage the donations, be them small or a bit more substantial, I would give you the advice to compile a comprehensive list of all that you have offered for sale and that is still available, with asking prices.
People already know you accept offers, but having each price specified for each single item would help to have an overall view.

Good advice, and add more if you have them. 

And thanks for getting my slab sent quickly!