• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Medical Bills Piling Up HELP!
9 9

293 posts in this topic

I actually have some insurance, but with all the appointments, tests, blood work, MRI, etc. They all add up to a lot. I just worry about if I need something like an ambulance ride, I know the bills will sky rocket if that's the case.

That is what I am doing. You would be surprised how much after insurance, an MRI and certain doctor visits and blood work costs, and all of that can happen in one day, let alone a week.

Thank you all for your help!

I truly appreciate it!

Alrighty then! No current interest on stuff listed, so here are some raws that I would expect to grade in the 9.6/9.8 range through CGC.

Preacher #1 $150

Preacher #2 $100

Creature of the Id #1 $250

The Tick Special Edition #1 Reprise $50

Yes please feel free to donate money, comics, purchases of listed books to my PayPal account s8zaphod@aol.com

Thank you!

News update, able to get my first main appointment out of the way for a spinal surgeon and an MRI through his office before going ahead with surgery to try and take out as much of the mass as possible with accompanied targeted radiation soon thereafter. COVID filling up hospital beds in makes this particularly slow going right now. Please keep me in your prayers and well wishes, I just want all of this pain to.stop without it ending in my death. Hopefully not too much to ask!

Here are more raws, all books in NM- condition or.better except when noted.

Vampirella Mike Mayhew Sketchbook, limited edition Leather edition. RARE!!

Sold as is;:  on back cover some leather fused with a white backing board and flaked off a little.  $50

A smattering of horror moderns:

Full set of 3 issues of FVZA(Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency) $60

Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #1 $10

Legion of Monsters; Morbius Living Vampire one-shot $20

Zombie Highway #1 one-shot, unique book, 40 page special set up like a choose your own adventure book with different endings depending on the choices you make while reading.$10

This next week for me will be a crucial one for me, so let me ask again, please donate or buy from me this weekend, so that by Monday I have one less thing to worry about. Thank You!

On 1/22/2022 at 6:22 PM, s8zaphod said:

This next week for me will be a crucial one for me, so let me ask again, please donate or buy from me this weekend, so that by Monday I have one less thing to worry about. Thank You!

best of luck this week, you will be in my thoughts and prayers

Again, please donate money or purchase àbook or three and pay with PayPal with s8zaphod@aol.com

What comics are you interested in?

Rare Gold Foil version of The Marriage of Hercules and Xena

Gold, Platinum, or Blue versions of Vampirella

Rare Serenity or Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics

Rare  Browncoat made Firefly/Serenity t-shirts PM ME

Let me know

Edited by s8zaphod

Again, I could really use a me new funds in my PayPal account before Monday. I have a.big week to get.ready for and I need finances to be out of mind.

So please feel free to donate $10,.$20, $50 $200 whatever you can afford. I really could use the help sooner than later. Again thank you for your generosity and warm wishes!

On 1/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, s8zaphod said:

I believe I still have the full set of Serenity comics variant covers featuring all characters separately.

Also have the t-shirts I have from the unregulated time between the end of Firefly and the movie Serenity, until cease and desist orders came to Browncoat to stop making unauthorized t-shirts. I believe they are old sizes XXL. Impossible to find they go for $100-200 each. Sell mine for $100 each. Different colors and designs

Your thread can get pulled for unlicensed stuff ... you may want to reconsider this or go to PM. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Autograph and swatch trading cards:

Donruss Americana:

Varied celebrity autograph cards and swatch cards

Paranormal Activity:

Star and director autograph and swatch and art cards

Night of the Living Dead:

Actor autograph cards and sketch cards

Army of Darkness:

Sketch and auto cards from actors and comic book artists and writers

Here is what I am hoping sells today:

Chilling Tales of Horror #1 Vol #1 $350

Laurel and Hardy #1 $300

Highlander RRP #0 and #1 $300 each

Grafik Muzik #4 $800

If any of you can buy any of these that would be great, and of course I will take offers on all.