• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Medical Bills Piling Up HELP!
9 9

293 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2022 at 8:28 PM, nebyort said:

Sent you PP to get your head above water and to get everyones items out to them! Good luck to you on your fight 🙏

Thank you very much! Will be shipping items over the next few days.  Sorry for any confusion.

I want to apologize to everyone. I should have tried harder to send.out your packages earlier than I did. I will get better at that in the future. 

All packages shipped out, all should have received your tracking number through PayPal.

Please if you can I can still use donations or purchases for help. Thank you!

PayPal; s8zaphod@aol.com

I got my book today, thank you s8zaphod.

I bought the mighty midget phantom eagle 9.4 ,1943. I have been thinking about owning a few books with the goal of being alive and still having them when they are 100 years old. I have some late 1930s books, but the mighty midget is a contender!

On 2/8/2022 at 12:22 AM, Bird said:

I got my book today, thank you s8zaphod.

I bought the mighty midget phantom eagle 9.4 ,1943. I have been thinking about owning a few books with the goal of being alive and still having them when they are 100 years old. I have some late 1930s books, but the mighty midget is a contender!

It’s a great book! I treasure the few Fawcetts I have.
Thanks guys for the patience, I just try to put myself in his shoes… <3

Thank you for those who have left kind, supporting words. I am still slowly recovering from surgery and a first procedure of radiation therapy. 

I however could still use financial help, so I request any additional help you can give by either donating money or books to the cause. Or by purchasing things I already have posted. Thank you!

PayPal account s8zaphod@aol.com.

• Administrator

Hello

I am sorry that you are going through this.  Leniency has been shown regarding the rules.  However, I have been getting complaints about violations of the rules.  I am going to ask from this point forward, that you keep things offered comic related and list prices for each item. 

Thanks and I hope you get well soon.   :foryou:

On 2/10/2022 at 9:50 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

I am sorry that you are going through this.  Leniency has been shown regarding the rules.  However, I have been getting complaints about violations of the rules.  I am going to ask from this point forward, that you keep things offered comic related and list prices for each item. 

Thanks and I hope you get well soon.   :foryou:

Thank you for your leniency! I have noticed it. Sorry about all the complaints. I will stop putting on non comic items, and I will try to keep my thread posts to one a week. I am sorry.

• Administrator
On 2/10/2022 at 10:08 PM, s8zaphod said:

Thank you for your leniency! I have noticed it. Sorry about all the complaints. I will stop putting on non comic items, and I will try to keep my thread posts to one a week. I am sorry.

You can post more often than once per week.  Just please keep it comic related and post ask prices.

Thanks.  

Here are RAW comics in roughly NM condition (unread bagged and boarded immediately upon purchase) prices include shipping

Wizard ACE editions:

Animal Mystic $50

The Darkness $40

Madman $50

Megaton $50

X-Files $60

IMG_20220211_215948543_HDR.thumb.jpg.1ad0f2407da3f4a138e160f6ebfc2e6d.jpg

Battle Chasers #1 Racy cover variant $75 SOLD!!!!!

Bazooka Jules #1 Rare first print $20

Key of Z #1 Rare NYCC variant $60

Stone Preview Ultra Rare Museum Edition Number 468 of 500.  $60

Witchblade #1 Encore Edition American Entertainment exclusive $35

IMG_20220211_215810975_HDR.thumb.jpg.c5eaf2850cd4e638239782332b98bdba.jpg

Edited by s8zaphod
Sold Battle Chasers #1