• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Medical Bills Piling Up HELP!
9 9

293 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2022 at 8:04 PM, s8zaphod said:

Many have recently asked about horror magazine sized comics slabbed. 

Here are all the remaining magazine sized comics I have, whether horror or not:

Chilling Tales of Horror Vol 1 #1 CGC 8.5 last checked one of only 3 graded.

Vampire Tales #11 CGC 9.2 Last issue, Morbius cover and story

Vampirella #3(Warren) CGC 6.0 Off-white pages, low Print run

Vampirella #8(Warren) CGC 9.0 & 7.5 Ken Kelly cover, a lot of first appearances in this issue, became strictly horror from this issue on.

Creepy #132 CGC 8.5 Special Richard Corben issue.

Eerie #2 CGC 7.5 Frank Frazetta cover, a lot of first appearances in this one

Emergency #4 CGC 9.4 Earl Norem cover, Last issue of the series, Charlton Publications 1/77 low Print run based on 70s TV series

Hope all of this helps some who have been on the fence.of buying something want to help me. Thanks again!

If these aren't priced already and you have the time, price them up! Not for me but I think interested people are more likely to pull the trigger if a price is listed.

Edited by Bird

On 1/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, Bird said:

If these aren't priced already and you have the time, price them up! Not for me but I think interested people are more likely to pull the trigger if a price is listed.

Yes, that was my point! As is, it’s a bit confusing… :)

Okay, I will list more.

These are, last time I checked, one of a kind 9.8 moderns.

Doctor Sleepless #2 Warning Sign Cover CGC 9.8 Warren Ellis story Warning Sign Cover was I believe 1:15 cover. $150

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? #1 Collector's Paradise exclusive edition limited to 500 CGC 9.8 $150  The telling of the original Philip K. story that eventually became Blade Runner.

Well that $500 got my head above water for a few hours, but now in negative territory yet again. SCREAM!!!

Here is a list of slabbed moderns with prices listed:

The Tick: Special Edition #2 CGC 9.4 $150

".      ".       ".             ".          ".  CGC 9.2 $120

X-Men #50 3/96 Variant cover CGC 9.6 $100

Howard the Duck #3 30¢ Price Variant CGC 7.0 $50

Tom and Jerry #185 Dell 12/1959;White pages CGC 7.0 $50

Witching Hour #13 CGC 8.0 $90

Adventures Into the Unknown #152 CGC 8.5

$75

On 1/16/2022 at 1:02 AM, srezvan said:

I just sent you $500. There's nothing I need that you posted right now. If you post something I need, you can count it toward a future purchase. If not, consider it a donation. I'm thankful that my family is in a position to be able to help. I hope this helps you pay some bills and focus on getting better.

God bless you, brother.

Here is a small amount of my raw signed Vampirella comics. I was a member of the Vampirella Fan Club "Scarlet Legion', I can't remember what I originally paid for these and more. I will call them $40 each including shipping.

Vampi #1 Special Convention Edition signed by Kevin Lau

(2)Vengeance of Vampirella The Mystery Walk: Zero 214/2000 & 217/2000 signed by Caesar

Vampirella: Death Valley #1 signed by artist Monte Moore #13/750

Vampirella: Death Valley #2 signed by artist Monte Moore #103/750

Thank you all so very much for your donations, purchases, prayers and well wishes! I truly appreciate them.

Since I know some of my early Mike Allred stuff was snapped up quick and  that slabbed comics sell better than raw here. Here is my current list of slabbed early Mike Allred:

Graphique Musique #1 CGC 9.0 $100

#2 CGC 9.4 $100

#3 CGC 9.2 $120

Grafik Muzik. #1 CGC 9.0 $100 CGC 9.8 $400

#2 CGC 9.6 $200

#3 CGC 9.4 $150

#4 CGC Near Mythical 9.6!!                               As listed earlier $800

Any interest as to what's already listed?

I don't collect much of Super Hero titles. Something in that vein that I do have for offer are some Captain America #25s 9.8s that have to do with the Death of Captain America. I have raw of Batman's back being broken by Bain, raw of the Death of Superman's resurrection, even signed raws of some of that.

There have been those that have already donated $20, $50, $100 even $300 and more. Hopefully I will find some more generous people on the boards to help me with my cancer finances sooner than later .

Also have video games, action figures, board games, rare comics and other collectibles if interested.

Remember that I accept Paypal payment via email s8zaphod@aol.com.