• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Winter Edition (#1) Round 2
11 11

314 posts in this topic

On 2/7/2022 at 8:12 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hm  They expand fine for me.

DSCF0928.JPG

DSCF0929.JPG

DSCF0930.JPG

Ohhhhh... doh!

Well, last round when I clicked on the picture twice with the + sign, it did zoom in.  This round, that process doesn't work.

Never thought to right click and enhance the image.

Thanks for the tip (thumbsu

• Administrator
On 2/7/2022 at 8:20 PM, thirdgreenham said:

Ohhhhh... doh!

Well, last round when I clicked on the picture twice with the + sign, it did zoom in.  This round, that process doesn't work.

Something changed in the folder where the images are.  I believe it happened when the graded books were added to the folder.  It took me hours to figure a way to post them on the forum.  My only option was FWIF or something like that, and it wasn't compatible.  I had to improvise.  Sorry.

On 2/7/2022 at 8:33 PM, CGC Mike said:

Something changed in the folder where the images are.  I believe it happened when the graded books were added to the folder.

Did you try to open them in MS Paint (or whatever) and resave them as JPEGs? 

• Administrator
On 2/7/2022 at 8:35 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Did you try to open them in MS Paint (or whatever) and resave them as JPEGs? 

I was able to copy them.  I have really good paste options for my outlook e-mail.  I put them there, and was able to save them into my computer as a JPG.  

On 2/7/2022 at 8:37 PM, flashlites said:

Things are looking good for round 2!

At least somebody's are.  Pretty sure after my awesome first round that this round definitely suffered a huge miscalculation. 

99a.gif.e8587b044fe4a0fcf3d931e933ae3746.gif

On 2/7/2022 at 8:20 PM, thirdgreenham said:

Ohhhhh... doh!

The is the zoom feature is just blowing up a lower resolution image... you're not gaining any clarity. In the prior round the image was higher resolution and much larger at actual size. For instance, it's difficult to see any fine detail on the ASM 300. 

That said, perhaps I'll do better with smaller pics and won't undergrade everything by a full point.  :tonofbricks: