• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics 1 CGC 9.8
6 6

166 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2022 at 10:24 AM, tth2 said:

I remember the good old days when a million dollars could get you the biggest books in the hobby! 

Nowadays a million dollars can't get you the biggest books in the hobby business lol

On 2/21/2022 at 1:28 PM, MrBedrock said:

You have to know how to drive to live here.

I've driven in Houston.  I'd say it's safer to say, you need to forget how to drive to live there. 

On 2/21/2022 at 3:25 AM, bodhee11 said:

Most money I've ever "came into" she cost me $500 for an hour and lasted 7 minutes.

6 mins to smoke the cigarette?

On 2/24/2022 at 5:22 PM, Aman619 said:
On 2/24/2022 at 7:24 AM, tth2 said:

I remember the good old days when a million dollars could get you the biggest books in the hobby! 

It would have got you AlL of them !

I remember the good old days when a million dollars would pretty much buy you a mansion in the expensive West side of the city here. (thumbsu

Nowadays, a million dollars wouldn't even allow you to buy a derelict teardown shack in the East side slums of the city here.  :(  :censored:

Edited by lou_fine

On 2/25/2022 at 4:36 PM, lou_fine said:

I remember the good old days when a million dollars would pretty much buy you a mansion in the expensive West side of the city here. (thumbsu

Nowadays, a million dollars wouldn't even allow you to buy a derelict teardown shack in the East side slums of the city here.  :(  :censored:

Where's "here"  ?