• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating mdean2437 for 2 month old change of heart bogus paypal dispute!
9 9

220 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/8/2022 at 9:49 AM, Mmanick said:
On 5/8/2022 at 9:49 AM, CGC Mike said:

No.  

Thanks for the quick response. I thought so

To be clear, 2 people sharing 1 account would be looked at on a case by case basis.  1 user having 2 different id's is absolutely not allowed.  

On 5/8/2022 at 8:55 AM, CGC Mike said:

To be clear, 2 people sharing 1 account would be looked at on a case by case basis.  1 user having 2 different id's is absolutely not allowed.  

I don't have 2.  I was accused of that many other things.

Ask the accused TC33 what my other user name is, please ask him to screen shot it too.

Won't happen. Not possible.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:42 AM, wombat said:

@mdean2437You don't get to do any of that stuff after 2 months. You don't get to start asking questions that you should have asked before buying the book 2 months later. Concerned about restoration? Ask what his policy is before buying the book. Still concerned after you receive the book? Return the book within his stated return period. Literally nothing he would have replied to you would have been grounds to initiate a return. And then you initiating a return absolutely messed with his business. That is 100% on you.

As far as the mental health reasoning, that doesn't help your cause. If that is what you are blaming it on then you certainly can't guarantee it won't happen again.  

It more than 1 book.  I had just a bought close to another 2k worth of books off him.

But still I had never bought another I don't think asking  a policy question is remotely a big deal.   What if I got it graded 9 . months later, it got a PLOD? Just sol?

Does that start at 1 or only after the 2nd?

Until I heard about the Trevor or something doing a new  type of trim I wasn't too worried about.

Trimming I am not good I'd  at identifying

I was asked a few times had that book been trimmed. An how there is some way to measure it blah  blah The question, the Trevor r whatever his name  made me worry.

Read the message i wasn't rude or demanding. 

So your saying you don't ask small buisness owners question politely about their policies. But  buy doing  so I'm culpable for his reaction in your estimation. Correct?

On 5/8/2022 at 9:42 AM, wombat said:

@mdean2437You don't get to do any of that stuff after 2 months. You don't get to start asking questions that you should have asked before buying the book 2 months later. Concerned about restoration? Ask what his policy is before buying the book. Still concerned after you receive the book? Return the book within his stated return period. Literally nothing he would have replied to you would have been grounds to initiate a return. And then you initiating a return absolutely messed with his business. That is 100% on you.

As far as the mental health reasoning, that doesn't help your cause. If that is what you are blaming it on then you certainly can't guarantee it won't happen again.  

No please go read my other topic.

When I blamed myself.

Look I do a little step by step. If people ready and tell .I'm wrong I'll listen. I h e questions until I understand.

Its never happened because of latuda.  Insurance changed could not  get it.

I  will have it under 2 weeks.

Man, have you never caed home Depot and asked about a return or warranty on a product u already had?  Shoot I have countless of times.

I didn't know 2 months ago some guy create like mfn space trimmer or something and CGC had been missing. 

Now I know how this will sound but at some point it mentined his teqnique was "laser based". Lol I kinda figured that much directed energy would se a boom on firek lol. Plus where would get a FING laser and what kid battery lowe would that take?  Ok  it's sounding goofy but my gut was telling me to trust him my head said "Kabul" "all of em! ".

I'm a trust but verify kinda Guy.

So I asked a question.

What about message I sent him and eBay asking for the case tl be dismissed. It does happen in a time frame he's happy with, boom nuke option.

Yes I have mental health issues and I worry about it impacting any and everything .  I was here at 1st too, that's why aplogized profusely but after thinking the order of the events and how  played out you guys are not taken anything into account other than  his statements.

I only state that because if you read every message, escalation always starts with him.

I use to a do a fair amount of buisness on the boards.  I never personally worried about feedback so that's probably small. 

This my 1st transaction, with my transaction total for 5bis fourm would surely be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I don't think anyone that's done a transaction with me every once gave me a vibe other than mutu satisfaction.

See my replies started because everyone said I was fraud.or trying  to scam.  Is not because I asked policy question?

Edited by mdean2437

On 5/8/2022 at 11:08 AM, mdean2437 said:

No please go read my other topic.

When I blamed myself.

Look I do a little step by step. If people ready and tell .I'm wrong I'll listen. I h e questions until I understand.

Its never happened because of latuda.  Insurance changed could not  get it.

I  will have it under 2 weeks.

Man, have you never caed home Depot and asked about a return or warranty on a product u already had?  Shoot I have countless of times.

I didn't know 2 months ago some guy create like mfn space trimmer or something and CGC had been missing. 

Now I know how this will sound but at some point it mentined his teqnique was "laser based". Lol I kinda figured that much directed energy would se a boom on firek lol. Plus where would get a FING laser and what kid battery lowe would that take?  Ok  it's sounding goofy but my gut was telling me to trust him my head said "Kabul" "all of em! ".

I'm a trust but verify kinda Guy.

So I asked a question.

What about message I sent him and eBay asking for the case tl be dismissed. It does happen in a time frame he's happy with, boom nuke option.

Yes I have mental health issues and I worry about it impacting any and everything .  I was here at 1st too, that's why aplogized profusely but after thinking the order of the events and how  played out you guys are not taken anything into account other than  his statements.

Am I being ribbed here?

On 5/8/2022 at 10:13 AM, Iceman399 said:

When did you ask about a restoration policy? After the first time it didn't sell well on eBay or after the second time it didn't sell well on eBay

I see your logic, that make sense.

I can show you in our messges as soon as he did resto protection I stayed I wanted to keep the book.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:14 AM, Bird said:

do you re-read your posts before posting? Please do and edit accordingly.

The issue is not with the comic. You asked for a refund (9 months after purchase) at the same time you were trying to sell the book. You tried to get your money back AND you were selling the book. That is not okay. Yes, you cancelled the ebay, etc. But you misrepresented the transaction to paypal when you said it was not as described but in your ebay listing said it was in fact better than described.

You are making it worse by deflecting to lesser issues.

No I didn't. It was 2 month and I asked this.  What was how sure was he it had not been restored , his restoration policy and would a return be acceptable. Not could I return it not at that time

On 5/8/2022 at 10:14 AM, Bird said:

do you re-read your posts before posting? Please do and edit accordingly.

The issue is not with the comic. You asked for a refund (9 months after purchase) at the same time you were trying to sell the book. You tried to get your money back AND you were selling the book. That is not okay. Yes, you cancelled the ebay, etc. But you misrepresented the transaction to paypal when you said it was not as described but in your ebay listing said it was in fact better than described.

You are making it worse by deflecting to lesser issues.

I told him the book less than  12 hours 8 couldn't end it if I wanted.

Has just said restoration gurantee.  I'd let it go.

How am I deflecting?

Being told by the seller I wasn the buyer, I was scamming, and may be it was a different seller would be concerning to any buyer

On 5/8/2022 at 10:13 AM, Iceman399 said:

When did you ask about a restoration policy? After the first time it didn't sell well on eBay or after the second time it didn't sell well on eBay

Again a posters logic I can follow.

No. I didn't. I didn't ask until I was asked a few time and then I started freting over some possible BS.  Still the possibility exists still I wanted to know what I ultimately accountability would be.  

Asking what his policy was if a return was acceptable politely is not trying to dump a book. In fact the minute he said resto gurantee I said bread I live the book rather keep it.

My PP claim was started after he 2x denied to me that I was the buyer and once suggested I gave someone else  my money.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:20 AM, Bird said:

well said

Ha! I am not proof reading GMAB..

I proposed this question to Terry,  how confident are you  that the book is restoration free?

In which je said I was a liar and  not the buyer. Twice.

My original message

Screenshot_20220508-003319_Edge.jpg

On 5/8/2022 at 11:20 AM, mdean2437 said:

I told him the book less than  12 hours 8 couldn't end it if I wanted.

Has just said restoration gurantee.  I'd let it go.

How am I deflecting?

Being told by the seller I wasn the buyer, I was scamming, and may be it was a different seller would be concerning to any buyer

for people to communicate they need a shared understanding

I cannot respond as I do not understand much of what is posted. Please read your posts and edit them accordingly so that they make sense. Punctuation is often not necessary but you need to use it because things are incoherent.

But once I will make it clear as possible. You bought book. You put book up for sale at higher grade than purchased while also seeking refund based on condition issues. You cannot claim sympathy on condition issues when you were selling the book and grading it higher.

The paypal dispute was cancelled, correct? Leave it at that. You have a book you bought. That is the end.