• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating mdean2437 for 2 month old change of heart bogus paypal dispute!
9 9

220 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2022 at 1:02 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

This thread is bringing back memories of what the CGC boards used to be.

Thanks a lot Jay Z.

You were but a child back then.  These boards have stolen your innocence. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:18 AM, mdean2437 said:

No I didn't. It was 2 month and I asked this.  What was how sure was he it had not been restored , his restoration policy and would a return be acceptable. Not could I return it not at that time

@Bosco685 One of the things that I learned from watching Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is that somewhere, out there, in another universe, this post makes sense. 

I need a break from this for at least a couple of hours lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 5/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

@Bosco685 One of the things that I learned from watching Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is that somewhere, out there, in another universe, this post makes sense. 

In a variant universe it all makes sense. Every last bit of it!

:cheers:

On 5/8/2022 at 7:47 PM, thehumantorch said:

This seems ironic considering your posts are littered with spelling and grammatical errors.  Please slow down and proof read your posts and try to communicate logically.  I can't make heads or tails of many of your posts and disregard them for that reason.

Yep.

War and Peace translated by a dyslexic russian would be easier to follow.

All I know is, I went out to buy a pack of anchovy flavored chewing gum.

And when I came back, my camel was gone!

Which one of you MFers stole Sir-Walks-A-Lot ! ! !

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 5/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, TC33 said:

I am so over this, I need to put this behind me for my own health and sanity, is there something I need to do to get a vote going, some other voting thread etc?

If you feel up to it, I think you would need to start a separate House of Shame nomination thread that includes a poll and a concise outline of the particulars as to why you feel he qualifies for the HOS. 

While I don’t think you have have to provide screenshots of ALL your communication (heaven knows we’ve seen enough screenshots of his communication) it would probably help to see screenshots of the key points in the communication, such as the PM discussion with the one user ID where the book is claimed verses the PM thread with the other user ID where he asks about a return months later, as well as of the PayPal dispute and the book being sold on eBay

Some of this has already been provided over the course of this thread but for a HOS nomination it would be helpful to have that all in one place. 

Sorry, I know an essay assignment is probably the last thing you feel like. 

Edited by Number 6

On 5/8/2022 at 1:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

On 5/8/2022 at 1:27 PM, Bosco685 said:

In a variant universe it all makes sense. Every last bit of it!

:cheers:

I don't know what you guys were reading, but to me this all sounded like Bizzaro speak.. 

On 5/8/2022 at 10:15 AM, mdean2437 said:

I did not question the policy. I asked what the policy was. You do understand the difference, correct?  Never once did I question his policy, I asked him t define his policy. Thats it. 

Mdean-you apologized and said it was due to mental issues and sorry.  Then you say you did nothing wrong.
Can you see the contradiction here?
Did you do something wrong?
If not, why are you apologizing?

On 5/8/2022 at 5:00 PM, Number 6 said:

If you feel up to it, I think you would need to start a separate House of Shame nomination thread that includes a poll and a concise outline of the particulars as to why you feel he qualifies for the HOS. 

While I don’t think you have have to provide screenshots of ALL your communication (heaven knows we’ve seen enough screenshots of his communication) it would probably help to see screenshots of the key points in the communication, such as the PM discussion with the one user ID where the book is claimed verses the PM thread with the other user ID where he asks about a return months later, as well as of the PayPal dispute and the book being sold on eBay

Some of this has already been provided over the course of this thread but for a HOS nomination it would be helpful to have that all in one place. 

Sorry, I know an essay assignment is probably the last thing you feel like. 

My few key points are simple.

I asked  these questions nicely.

How sure what he there was no restoration?

What was his restoration policy? 

would he be willing to accept a return. ?

All of that was in my 1st PM to him to be clear I had  not asked for a return. Just willingness. 

He sends a DM, then an email containing

In both of these messages he states I

I am not the purchaser of the book and I am attempting to defraud him

I'm the email he states I gave my .money to someone else.

As a buyer, if a seller  emphatically tell states on 2 separate occasions I was lying and he didn't sell me the book.

What recourse do I have?

I asked basic policy questions, based 

I filed a claim on PP because of his response

He then messages me via DM stating he would cover restoration.

I  tell him I want the book and do not care what CGC grades it as so long as it bad a blue Label I'll be happy

We yammer and eventually come to terms..  for me it was him to state he restoration policy in the Dm and in the PP dispute.  He asked I provide photographic evidence of the 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:11 AM, kav said:

You have to realize whenever something happens like this the person always claims death in family or illness of some sort.  That always raises our antennae.  We've seen it so many times.  

current state/condition of the book. He also ask once these completed the dispute be closed.

I send a message in PP that included a pic of book and asked for concurrence of that and his restoration policy.

In this message to him and the PP dispute team I clearly stated once he concurred that the dispute please be closed 

I guess he did those things, not sure but 2 days later he elevated the dispute and nominated me for the HOS.

PayPal would have automatically steeped in closed had he just waited a little longer.

That's all I have time for now.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

On 5/8/2022 at 5:12 PM, mdean2437 said:

My few key points are simple.

I asked  these questions nicely.

How sure what he there was no restoration?

What was his restoration policy? 

would he be willing to accept a return. ?

All of that was in my 1st PM to him to be clear I had  not asked for a return. Just willingness. 

He sends a DM, then an email containing

In both of these messages he states I

I am not the purchaser of the book and I am attempting to defraud him

I'm the email he states I gave my .money to someone else.

As a buyer, if a seller  emphatically tell states on 2 separate occasions I was lying and he didn't sell me the book.

What recourse do I have?

I asked basic policy questions, based 

I filed a claim on PP because of his response

He then messages me via DM stating he would cover restoration.

I  tell him I want the book and do not care what CGC grades it as so long as it bad a blue Label I'll be happy

We yammer and eventually come to terms..  for me it was him to state he restoration policy in the Dm and in the PP dispute.  He asked I provide photographic evidence of the 

current state/condition of the book. He also ask once these completed the dispute be closed.

I send a message in PP that included a pic of book and asked for concurrence of that and his restoration policy.

In this message to him and the PP dispute team I clearly stated once he concurred that the dispute please be closed 

I guess he did those things, not sure but 2 days later he elevated the dispute and nominated me for the HOS.

PayPal would have automatically steeped in closed had he just waited a little longer.

That's all I have time for now.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

I cant read all that.  you really need to be concise otherwise its just a buncha blather.  and gives the impression youre trying to obfuscate the facts in some sort of ill conceived jedi mind trick.

What recourse do I have?  You should have that tattooed on your forehead. Every time you look in the mirror it would be a reminder of how much you messed up. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:23 PM, wombat said:

What recourse do I have?  You should have that tattooed on your forehead. Every time you look in the mirror it would be a reminder of how much you messed up. 

2103452258_tenor(6)(1).gif.228da2011c13995808072acad9844d48.gif

On 5/8/2022 at 6:40 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

2103452258_tenor(6)(1).gif.228da2011c13995808072acad9844d48.gif

naw