• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2022 at 10:51 AM, gadzukes said:

OK..... Here's a Silver lining to these Slow Economy comics taking so long.

This Tec 400 was selling for around $400 when I submitted.  The last one that sold went for $750.

CGC helped me out by taking so long! :idea:

IMG_1729.jpeg

I liked your post, but CGC isn't responsible for the market lol they just split a wishbone last Thanksgiving?

lol Congrats on the book though! It's a looker, and it's one I am missing too haha

On 7/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, gadzukes said:

OK..... Here's a Silver lining to these Slow Economy comics taking so long.

This Tec 400 was selling for around $400 when I submitted.  The last one that sold went for $750.

CGC helped me out by taking so long! :idea:

IMG_1729.jpeg

Same thing with a VF GL 59 I submitted back in early 2021, was a 2-300$ book at the time and has ballooned to near 1000$, thanks CGC (thumbsu

Is there a way to get the tracking number for a shipped submission that has fallen off the status page (which is quite common these days)?  Because of the fact that it's Saturday, I'm hoping there's a way to get it other than calling.

On 7/9/2022 at 8:59 AM, Gaard said:

Is there a way to get the tracking number for a shipped submission that has fallen off the status page (which is quite common these days)?  Because of the fact that it's Saturday, I'm hoping there's a way to get it other than calling.

There would be if you had written down the submission number, unless you have that, then no :( not without calling to get it.

If you had it you could search on the submission page :cheers: 

On 7/9/2022 at 9:08 AM, Gaard said:

I have that number. The tracking number is not on the submission page.

loldoh! that's my bad, I thought your were speaking of something else, you meant shipping tracking, yes unfortunately you have to call.

@CGC Mike

On 7/9/2022 at 10:08 AM, Gaard said:

I have that number. The tracking number is not on the submission page.

I had the same problem the other day when the PO lost my order.  They asked me for the delivery conf & I couldn't find it.  :frustrated:

I called CGC and they gave it to me, but they also told me that when they ship your order they email you about the shipping and put the delivery confirmation number in the email.

On 7/9/2022 at 10:47 AM, gadzukes said:

I had the same problem the other day when the PO lost my order.  They asked me for the delivery conf & I couldn't find it.  :frustrated:

I called CGC and they gave it to me, but they also told me that when they ship your order they email you about the shipping and put the delivery confirmation number in the email.

I'm not seeing it.

tr.png

On 7/9/2022 at 9:47 AM, gadzukes said:

:idea:

• Administrator

I am working on getting access to the customer service info, so I can answer board members questions regarding submissions.  This will make it easier for customers, myself and customer service.  Currently, I have to compose an e-mail, wait for CS to answer, then contact the customer and relay the message.  It would be handy if I could look it up myself.  I expect I am 2 weeks away from having access.

On 7/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am working on getting access to the customer service info, so I can answer board members questions regarding submissions.  This will make it easier for customers, myself and customer service.  Currently, I have to compose an e-mail, wait for CS to answer, then contact the customer and relay the message.  It would be handy if I could look it up myself.  I expect I am 2 weeks away from having access.

:cheers:

On 7/10/2022 at 11:56 AM, Ninja0215 said:

I know TAT's are bonkers right now but I really really don't want to send my books elsewhere.  If I have to wait longer; fine but the appeal of other grading companies doesn't interest me. They say always trust your gut. 👍

The Metallica song Sad but True comes to mind, it's loyalty to a fault in that there is nothing we can do but wait and hope that there is a resolution.

On 7/10/2022 at 1:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The Metallica song Sad but True comes to mind, it's loyalty to a fault in that there is nothing we can do but wait and hope that there is a resolution.

Truth!  Every time I debated on where to send my books whither it was cheaper or faster; I always came back here.  If I'm going to pay annually tonuse a service then I'm gonna use their service. I have had plenty of good experiences with cgc and looking forward to more. 

On 7/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, Ninja0215 said:

I know TAT's are bonkers right now but I really really don't want to send my books elsewhere.  If I have to wait longer; fine but the appeal of other grading companies doesn't interest me. They say always trust your gut. 👍

I just sent 25 via Econ Slow Lane with the same reasoning... of course they get the Joey treatment first so I'll be seeing another birthday and maybe a couple Christmases before I see my comic books.

On 7/10/2022 at 2:33 PM, jokiing said:

I just sent 25 via Econ Slow Lane with the same reasoning... of course they get the Joey treatment first so I'll be seeing another birthday and maybe a couple Christmases before I see my comic books.

I do not believe that they are totally out of August 2021 on econ tat, but I would have to figure that once they are, the books sent afterwards would diminish in the "back up".

That though is why I scratch my head why it took so long. If August is the back up, get it over with and then get ALL tat down after they go back up for a second.

If NOT August, then how can they really think they'll get it done soon? If they have those Econ back ups with "piles" of books from August to December.

It is just a head scratcher the thought process or what justifies it, idk lol