• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

This Economy submission of 10 comics, no pressing, will have taken over a year. 

Delivered by UPS at CGC: 6/30/21
Reported Received by CGC: 8/25/21
Shipped from CGC: 7/8/22
Currently in Transit via USPS. ETA unknown. ???

Do I win something?

Edited by adampasz

On 7/15/2022 at 12:34 PM, adampasz said:

Nope.

image.thumb.png.7eb422001370cc2938ca96b2da7bf6df.png

Thanks - I always used FedEx for return when I used to sub.  And as all the packages I have delivered via USPS that I remember are either Priority or First Class.  Probably had something sent Registered.  

On 7/15/2022 at 11:49 AM, telerites said:

Thanks - I always used FedEx for return when I used to sub.  And as all the packages I have delivered via USPS that I remember are either Priority or First Class.  Probably had something sent Registered.  

Last I submitted, returns via FedEx were only insured up to $100.

On 7/15/2022 at 3:58 PM, adampasz said:

Last I submitted, returns via FedEx were only insured up to $100.

USPS registered takes forever and tracking is kind of wonky.  I got tired of it a couple of years ago and ended up opening a FedEx account to use for return shipping with insurance...usually get submissions back within 3 days.  I think the new CGC provided return FedEx shipping option is better though...less expensive and insured on par with USPS now.

On 7/15/2022 at 1:11 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Anybody have an order with ccs?? if so, when were you billed for pressing?? :tonofbricks:

Hey @Ninja0215, I have an Economy ST delivered 7/27/2021, charged for CCS 5/9/2022, and SFG 7/12/2022.  I also have 2 Modern CCS submissions with the same dates.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

On 7/15/2022 at 7:23 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

Hey @Ninja0215, I have an Economy ST delivered 7/27/2021, charged for CCS 5/9/2022, and SFG 7/12/2022.  I also have 2 Modern CCS submissions with the same dates.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey man ty!!!👍🤘 I'm sitting early January with 2 books in econ ST. just wanted to know when that would drop.  Just looking out soni know how close I am; these 2 are worth the hassle. Ty again! 

On 7/17/2022 at 5:30 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

Yes, I think we are.  I guess the "good thing" based on my experience is that it may be October before you're charged...

That's what I predicted lol somewhere between early October and early November. That now gives me a feeling on where the 3 other books I sent in for economy slow track/press will land. 👍

On 7/15/2022 at 9:03 AM, adampasz said:

This Economy submission of 10 comics, no pressing, will have taken over a year. 

Delivered by UPS at CGC: 6/30/21
Reported Received by CGC: 8/25/21
Shipped from CGC: 7/8/22
Currently in Transit via USPS. ETA unknown. ???

Do I win something?

FWIW, my books did arrive safely this week. I thought the Conan and the 'Tec both could be 9.4s, but whatever. Just happy to have them back.

Also, this is the first time I got books with the barcode link to grader notes on the back. 

MBLr7J_ue59C1Hh09uZY6cYIX25BsLBYyvDZP6No

AM-JKLXg_mYUy9R6KdJjWunOXGPGSj11ShxBUa-5

Edited by adampasz

On 7/22/2022 at 9:49 AM, gadzukes said:

Anyone know what month they're working on right now?

My next batch of slow economies were received 11/10/21

Are they into October yet?

Id like to know also 

On 7/22/2022 at 8:53 AM, Ninja0215 said:
On 7/22/2022 at 8:49 AM, gadzukes said:

Anyone know what month they're working on right now?

My next batch of slow economies were received 11/10/21

Are they into October yet?

Id like to know also 

Afaik they're still in August. I called as mine were received in October, they told me not to expect movement until this October