• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 6/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, telerites said:

It is sad but it appears that is what CGC wants.  

I agree that this is the message they are trying to send, and I get it loud and clear. But instead of going standard or FT Ecolonostomy, I will sell those raw

On 6/24/2022 at 11:33 AM, Economy Joe said:

I agree that this is the message they are trying to send, and I get it loud and clear. But instead of going standard or FT Ecolonostomy, I will sell those raw

Hey Bird, er, I mean EJ.  I haven't subbed in a while.  A lot of my subs were Economies.  I would love to send in more books but it is really the cost that prohibits me. I don't sub to sell.  More to have my collection in order and easier to liquidate when my daughter inherits it and does sell it.  

But now that I am nearly 60, retired and have had health issues, I would love to pare down my collection so subbing to sell has been a consideration but again cost and now the TATs are prohibitive.  

On 6/24/2022 at 12:47 PM, telerites said:

Hey Bird, er, I mean EJ. 

I am surprised at how many people know that avatar enough to know who EJ is. (thumbsu

I should have my old name back soon enough.

Maybe my sales thread will pick up once my old name resurfaces. hm Economy Joe is a jerk. No "without further eloquence", just a tad harsh(er).

On 6/25/2022 at 3:06 PM, Gaard said:

My 8/18/21 sub is still at SFG. BTW, this sub was delivered to CGC's facility on 6/18/21. That puts me at 252 business days.

Man, I can't wait to see how many days it is till my 2 books come out of ccs. 

On 6/30/2022 at 6:17 PM, gadzukes said:

Anyone know how to get the shipping details once your order is shipped back from CGC.  

I can't find anything to click on.  This is again the problem when our submissions drop off the submission page after 8 months.

it is indeed a problem. I used my ups account and tracked what was being delivered. You may have luck checking the shipped if you have an account.

On 6/30/2022 at 5:29 PM, Bird said:
On 6/30/2022 at 5:17 PM, gadzukes said:

know how to get the shipping details once your order is shipped back from CGC.  

I can't find anything to click on.  This is again the problem when our submissions drop off the submission page after 8 months.

it is indeed a problem. I used my ups account and tracked what was being delivered. You may have luck checking the shipped if you have an account.

I was told you could search for status, but once shipped, youd need to call for the tracking. You still have tomorrow I think before the long weekend :)

On 6/30/2022 at 6:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was told you could search for status, but once shipped, youd need to call for the tracking. You still have tomorrow I think before the long weekend :)

On 6/30/2022 at 6:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Instead of me calling..... how about if they just fix the "dropping off the page after 8 months" software problem.  Last I remembered CGC makes a LOT of money.  Why aren't they fixing this?

Edited by gadzukes

On 6/30/2022 at 5:46 PM, Bird said:

Lilly Tomlin was one of a kind, I think that was Tomlin, she's still in a Netflix show too.

One of mine shipped today but not economy so I'll get over it lol

On 6/30/2022 at 5:53 PM, gadzukes said:

Instead of me calling..... how about if they just fix the "dropping off the page after 8 months" software problem.  Last I remembered CGC makes a LOT of money.  Why aren't they fixing this?

Would be my guess that they don't expect it to last that long, but that's my gut. 

On 6/30/2022 at 6:53 PM, gadzukes said:

They'll discuss it in a meeting.

On 6/30/2022 at 6:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Would be my guess that they don't expect it to last that long, but that's my gut. 

I think it's more likely that they just don't care because fixing it won't make them any extra money