• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, jokiing said:

I just sent 25 via Econ Slow Lane with the same reasoning... of course they get the Joey treatment first so I'll be seeing another birthday and maybe a couple Christmases before I see my comic books.

Then you and I are in the same boat my friend. Might as well enjoy the ride while we're here. What's the alternative, P**??

On 7/8/2022 at 1:35 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

Is economy fast track "on time"?

I've got a 10-book submission that was marked Received on 6/7/22, and is still at Scheduled for Grading as of today 7/10/22. By my count that's 22 working days, just a pinch (so far!) over the posted TAT of 20 days. :wishluck:

On 7/10/2022 at 2:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I do not believe that they are totally out of August 2021 on econ tat, but I would have to figure that once they are, the books sent afterwards would diminish in the "back up".

That though is why I scratch my head why it took so long. If August is the back up, get it over with and then get ALL tat down after they go back up for a second.

If NOT August, then how can they really think they'll get it done soon? If they have those Econ back ups with "piles" of books from August to December.

It is just a head scratcher the thought process or what justifies it, idk lol 

My Economy books were received on 2/9/22... Lots more months to wait!  sigh! 

On 7/10/2022 at 8:00 PM, musicmeta said:

My Economy books were received on 2/9/22... Lots more months to wait!  sigh! 

I have some more from March, its patience to set it and forget it. I did send in some lower tier or well moderns and in house signings, just to get something back.... what can you do....

:sorry:

On 7/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have some more from March, its patience to set it and forget it. I did send in some lower tier or well moderns and in house signings, just to get something back.... what can you do....

:sorry:

Right on! And to me that's why I was seeking out other grading companies because the turnaround is significantly lower. After my first moderns come back, I'm gonna hold off  but I might fast track a few books just because.  

On 7/10/2022 at 5:50 PM, Point Five said:

I've got a 10-book submission that was marked Received on 6/7/22, and is still at Scheduled for Grading as of today 7/10/22. By my count that's 22 working days, just a pinch (so far!) over the posted TAT of 20 days. :wishluck:

Fast Economy changed to 26 days on friday...

On 7/9/2022 at 10:11 AM, gadzukes said:

Did the customer service rep just lie to me?

He gave me the Delivery Conf over the phone so I didn't double check it in the email.

My last 2 subs that came back both had the tracking in the PDF in the email.  It actually helped me because the carrier was incorrect on one and I called and they swapped it to the correct carrier that I changed to about a year ago (since that submission had been in).

Maybe it is not listed in all cases though?  I don't recall it being on those PDFs before this set of subs.

On 7/12/2022 at 3:55 PM, GACollectibles said:

Ryan.'s sales threads never had this many posts.  Combined.

I thought this WAS a sales thread. 

Submissions all delivered to CGC Jul 26, 2021.  All Slow Track.
    Economy    22 books    
        Received at CCS Jul 27, 2021
        Charged for CCS May 9, 2022
        SFG Jul 12, 2022

Modern    25 books    
        SFG Jul 12, 2022

Modern     6 books     
        SFG Jul 12, 2022

On 7/12/2022 at 9:56 AM, universal soldier said:

I would like to wish my 4 slow econ books a happy birthday. The arrived at CGC exactly one year ago today and are still SFG :tonofbricks: 

Dear books, please come home soon, I miss you... :cry:

I'm about in the same boat. 5 books delivered end of July last year....Still SFG

Is it possible to get your books back or have them upgraded to Fast Track Economy if they're already in the slow economy queue? TAT was 180 days when I submitted back in March, now subs are taking well over a year.  I'm over it.

On 7/13/2022 at 5:39 PM, Nic8612 said:

Is it possible to get your books back or have them upgraded to Fast Track Economy if they're already in the slow economy queue? TAT was 180 days when I submitted back in March, now subs are taking well over a year.  I'm over it.

No

On 7/14/2022 at 1:14 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:

No

That's ridiculous. False advertisement of TATs, constant lies from support about TATs, and they can just keep my books indefinitely?

That will be my final CGC submission then.