• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2022 at 11:06 PM, PeterPark said:

so you're saying my 4/28/22 submissions aren't going to be pressed anytime soon?

I just had a ST Economy CCS/CGC submission finish up at CCS.  They were about 2 weeks under the stated TAT (254 days) for the CCS service.  I suspect your books will finish slightly within the TAT.  If the TAT shortens up, you're books will finish sooner!  If the TAT expands, :censored:...

On 7/28/2022 at 11:22 AM, mylovelynightmare said:

hello guys

How do!

image.thumb.png.5a694c97588c8870b3f36fd8b93dc0a0.pngimage.thumb.png.5a694c97588c8870b3f36fd8b93dc0a0.png

I see that FT has dropped down to 21 days, could someone tell my FT books that have been gone for 35 and 25 business days and are still at scheduled for grading that they should be done.

I called CGC today and they said that there has been a lot of Economy FT submissions, so that is why mine are probably still at SFG stage.  If that's the case why did they change the TATs on these from 26 days to 21 days?  :frustrated:

On 7/28/2022 at 11:24 PM, toro said:

If that's the case why did they change the TATs on these from 26 days to 21 days?  :frustrated:

If you haven't realized yet that CGC is full of bologna, I don't know what to tell ya

On 7/27/2022 at 1:11 PM, universal soldier said:

My four economy sloth speed books have finally gone G/E/I. Not sure of what date that happened yet, but I'll try and find that out this weekend.

Delivered - 7/12/21

SFG - 9/2/21

G/E/I - ?

Didn't ask about the date on the GEI but went QC yesterday. Hoping for shipping next week. :wishluck:

On 8/2/2022 at 3:42 PM, BorderlineHoarder said:

Another ST Economy moving now (no CCS):

Received 9/14/21

G/E/I 8/2/2022

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, suddenly October 21st doesn't seem that far away, lol

Out of mind maybe the time will go faster, yet still hopeful, skeleton waiting meme. :violin:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/2/2022 at 4:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, suddenly October 21st doesn't seem that far away, lol

Out of mind maybe the time will go faster, yet still hopeful, skeleton waiting meme. :violin:

Damn man, that's a year!! Maybe I'm wrong on when my econ will come out of press ....:flamed:

On 8/3/2022 at 6:26 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Damn man, that's a year!! Maybe I'm wrong on when my econ will come out of press ....:flamed:

That's my economy slow no press was from October last year and this past March. CGC seems to be working on Sept economy slow, that's all I know, I don't know if those were pressed, but I'd assume not.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's my economy slow no press was from October last year and this past March. CGC seems to be working on Sept economy slow, that's all I know, I don't know if those were pressed, but I'd assume not.

Wow, I was way off lol

On 8/3/2022 at 6:37 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Wow, I was way off lol

To be clear I sent some in econ slow no press last October and then a again this March, both still sfg, I assume everyone now posting Sept GEI was the same. But ya it's been a long time coming.  :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/3/2022 at 7:39 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

To be clear I sent some in econ slow no press last October and then a again this March, both still sfg, I assume everyone now posting Sept GEI was the same. But ya it's been a long time coming.  :)

Likewise; it's no big deal though. Id rather wait and have a pretty accurate grade than have it half rear ended and possibly damaged in the process. 

On 7/29/2022 at 4:24 AM, toro said:

image.thumb.png.5a694c97588c8870b3f36fd8b93dc0a0.pngimage.thumb.png.5a694c97588c8870b3f36fd8b93dc0a0.png

I see that FT has dropped down to 21 days, could someone tell my FT books that have been gone for 35 and 25 business days and are still at scheduled for grading that they should be done.

I called CGC today and they said that there has been a lot of Economy FT submissions, so that is why mine are probably still at SFG stage.  If that's the case why did they change the TATs on these from 26 days to 21 days?  :frustrated:

Because they don't give a :censored:  as they have our money.