• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody see these at your local Target?
2 2

47 posts in this topic

On 7/6/2022 at 9:18 PM, ExNihilo said:

They're reprinting the RRP cover as well for Batman Day (again, for anyone who doesn't want to spend the money on the RRP).

Batman Day 2022 Batman Hush #1 Special Edition (Net) - Discount Comic Book Service (dcbservice.com)

Well that should be cheap enough for Sigur Ros to pick up. 

Edited by AceHazard

There are bigger Page Punchers coming, or possibly out already? I haven't seen them in my stores yet. 4 different figures available from multiple outlets with an apparently exclusive comic. I believe they all include the same comic book, but I'm not 100% sure. But there's a 5th figure that comes with a line variant and that one's Target exclusive. 

Although I will say I'm still not a fan of McFarlane's sculpts, I do appreciate that I at least recognize the characters in the Page Punchers line. With the Multiverse figures, I have no idea who most of the stories/characters are. I'm assuming it's all very recent stuff. That's fine, fans of newer books need toys too, but it sure is saving me a bunch of money compared to the DC Direct/Mattel days.

So I got Black Adam in the mail today. Here are pictures of everything for those curious. It came with the figure, a base (not pictured because I found it after I took the pic of the figure, but it's just a round black plastic base that fits under 1 foot), 2 lightning bolt accessories, a trading card, and of course the comic. It was $24.99, which is $15 more than the smaller Page Punchers, but the figure is of course much larger and more detailed. And the comic book is better in my opinion, simply because it truly is (as far as I know) an exclusive book with a story that hasn't been printed elsewhere, rather than the reprints that come in the smaller packs. All-in-all though, I love this line, big and small alike, and I'm looking forward to future packs if we get them!

box.jpg

boxside.jpg

boxback.jpg

fig.jpg

card.jpg

cardb.jpg

sticker.jpg

comic.jpg

title.jpg

indicia.jpg

Page Punchers Wave 2 is out, and Wave 3 is coming soon! Both have brand new original comics included! These are the bigger action figures, not the tiny ones that came with reprinted comics. Wave 2 has an Injustice comic. Attached are pics of the Black Adam Line Variant from Wave 1 (comes with the Target Exclusive figure), and a few pics of the Injustice book from Wave 2.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg