• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2022 at 12:25 PM, Troy.Division said:

Do with / react to this however you'd like, but kicking someone when they are down isn't my thing.

Amen, brother. 

On 9/7/2022 at 12:25 PM, Troy.Division said:

Because right now neither his business decisions or his relationship decisions need to be acknowledged or discussed.
He is a real person NOT a character in a TV show.
A real person who is in visible emotional pain.
They need support right now.
Then when recovering address their poor decisions.

Do with / react to this however you'd like, but kicking someone when they are down isn't my thing.

I'm sorry but the only reason I see for him making that video was to try and garner some sympathy.  Frankly, I don't care about his personal life. It's his business decisions that bother me and his wife leaving him has nothing to do with that.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:25 PM, Troy.Division said:

Because right now neither his business decisions or his relationship decisions need to be acknowledged or discussed.
He is a real person NOT a character in a TV show.
A real person who is in visible emotional pain.
They need support right now.
Then when recovering address their poor decisions.

Nothing "needs" to be acknowledged or discussed. Anyone can choose not to comment on either situation, but they both involve the same individual, so it's an arbitrary line to draw in the sand.

Real people make decisions that affect how others perceive them. It's what gets us to care - or not care - about the outcome of their other decisions.

His situation sucks, but I won't pretend that it doesn't appear to be the consequence of his own actions.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

On 9/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, shadroch said:

I'm sorry but the only reason I see for him making that video was to try and garner some sympathy.

That is your perception.
My perception is that it is a cry for help.
Neither perception is incorrect to either of us.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:46 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nothing "needs" to be acknowledged or discussed. Anyone can choose not to comment on either situation, but they both involve the same individual, so it's an arbitrary line to draw in the sand.

Real people make decisions that affect how others perceive them. It's what gets us to care - or not care - about the outcome of their other decisions.

His situation sucks, but I won't pretend that it doesn't appear to be the consequence of his own actions.

Very true.
Thank you.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, Dave2739 said:

Devil's advocate: Isn't he inviting acknowledgement and discussion when he posts a video detailing very his own very personal information on social media?

True.
Again, it is about perception.
It is up to each person viewing the video.

On 9/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I think we are more likely to see some convention videos where Crain shows up with Black Flags wife and he pulls a Will Smith on Crain.

You think the guy blubbering like a 6-year old who dropped his ice cream cone is going to physically attack the other guy?

On 9/7/2022 at 2:46 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

Exclusive Clayton Crain CGC Signing Event

Featuring New Exclusive Clayton Crain Signature Menu option -  "Infinity Homewrecker" Signature - $500 

I may catch heat for it, but I think the infinity signature was a pretty cool marketing tactic.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:49 PM, Kevin76 said:

Just shows his wife wasn't loyal to him in the first place and was looking for something else, Clayton did this guy a favor.  

Or maybe Clayton did her a favor? We don't know the gory details. Maybe dude has been mean to his wife or taking her for granted or whatever.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:56 PM, Dave2739 said:

Or maybe Clayton did her a favor? We don't know the gory details. Maybe dude has been mean to his wife or taking her for granted or whatever.

I think this is why things like this should stay behind closed doors. Two sides to every story, and when you put this stuff out on the god-blessed internet you invite 99% spectulation mixed in with 1% truth. Not something I would want for myself, but for others… who knows

On 9/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I think this is why things like this should stay behind closed doors. Two sides to every story, and when you put this stuff out on the god-blessed internet you invite 99% spectulation mixed in with 1% truth. Not something I would want for myself, but for others… who knows

Could not agree more:cheers:

On 9/7/2022 at 4:55 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I may catch heat for it, but I think the infinity signature was a pretty cool marketing tactic.

I personally would never pay for such a thing but he figured out a way to further monetize/increase revenue from his signature, so more power to him for that.