• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
25 25

4,556 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2022 at 9:56 PM, mattn792 said:

Comments are definitely turned off on CGC’s Metabook post.

IG too, but I don't blame them.  No need for people to bring drama to the signature announcements.

Strange that they used his Orion Pax artwork for Hasbro/IDW for the announcement. 

Edited by Cat

On 10/15/2022 at 12:40 AM, Cat said:

I really hope that woman behind them is trying to cosplay as Ronald McDonald... 

This made me spit up on my monitor, so, well done.

I AM going to "Well, actually..." here and say that, using my keen detective skills, I think she may be cosplaying Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. But, like, a Party City, knock-off, Ronald McDonald-esque version.

On 10/17/2022 at 8:22 AM, F For Fake said:
On 10/14/2022 at 11:40 PM, Cat said:

I really hope that woman behind them is trying to cosplay as Ronald McDonald... 

This made me spit up on my monitor, so, well done.

I AM going to "Well, actually..." here and say that, using my keen detective skills, I think she may be cosplaying Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. But, like, a Party City, knock-off, Ronald McDonald-esque version.

But this is more fun!

FB_IMG_1666040725143.jpg

On 10/18/2022 at 1:21 PM, darkstar said:

What absolute nonsense from the man at the top. 

I don't have the hour and a half. Does he mention who is allowed to purchase grades and the price per book for that?