• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
25 25

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2022 at 3:57 AM, Raze said:

So did this person get a copy of the book? Because I just watched a video of a guy in that line and he was 40th in line and he got 3 (2 raw and a CGC 9.8). 

He said everything that the OP posted so the story sounds right. What I can’t find out is did the original person still get a copy it?sounds like they should have been able to if they were 15th in line.

I wanted to go to C2E2 but didn’t want to drive 5 hours from St Louis. It really sounds like the show had problems and that sucks, because I love going.

I think that is a different person. That post was from CBSI Facebook page.
In that Youtube video a person who did not know about that "variant" ends up buying two copies for increased  price of 100$ per book and a 9.8 copy for 500$. That is that FOMO working its magic :D

On 8/7/2022 at 11:13 PM, D84 said:

I'm still stuck on Marvel slaps the pp. That sounds like something that should be done in private. 

Some are into that sort of thing.. AfraidDeadGadwall-max-1mb.gif.8b9a3e41ec956803abe1f1bffe7314a9.gif

On 8/8/2022 at 7:09 AM, captainzombie said:

This bothers me and I like his content too. Gem acts like this is no big deal. He is getting some of his fanbase turning on him in the comments.

Nice video. Nothing wrong with this "variant" and nothing wrong with influencers, shops.. buying huge stacks of these. Everyone is just a hater :D:D

Funny thou like mentioned here this all started from one exhibitor being mad that he did not get one even thou he was in the line before even VIP access opened. Does anybody care for the normal attendees?!? What is the point of buying VIP tickets to these conventions?!? Maybe there is some additional benefits but getting those low print exclusives definitely ain't one of those.