• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to the join dates??
4 4

174 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2022 at 9:55 AM, jaybuck43 said:
On 8/22/2022 at 10:32 PM, kav said:

gonna be very hard to ID Stu from now on.

Really? lol Stu is VERY easy to tell for me.  I already found him lol it's like Where's Waldo?

Yeah, looking at join dates to find Stu is like having to use Cheat Mode when you were already on Ultra Easy mode. He doesn't try to hide.

• Administrator
On 8/23/2022 at 12:58 PM, Phill the Governor said:

The really odd thing is that removing joined dates does remove the main qualifier that creates a hierarchy here.

CGC has more to gain by removing the info because it eliminates objective perception of who long time boardies with esteemed opinions are. Now we all "got here at the same time" so we're all equal and it's easier for CGC to moderate the conversation- which conveniently comes at a time where they have the most amount of bad publicity going on with the C2E2 drama, the decreased quality control issues, grading issues, and other problems.

Getting defensive only makes it more suspicious. (shrug)

Nothing nefarious here. I am actively looking into why the join dates disappeared. It was as much a surprise to us as it is to you.

On 8/23/2022 at 8:15 PM, dena said:

Nothing nefarious here. I am actively looking into why the join dates disappeared. It was as much a surprise to us as it is to you.

And extra log in step has appeared too Dena - the new one below takes you to the usual one, so we're signing in twice:

Screenshot_20220823-201701_Chrome.thumb.jpg.744672d9966a551801d5a7bfb86d6ae3.jpg

On 8/23/2022 at 3:19 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

And extra log in step has appeared too Dena - the new one below takes you to the usual one, so we're signing in twice:

Screenshot_20220823-201701_Chrome.thumb.jpg.744672d9966a551801d5a7bfb86d6ae3.jpg

You can bypass it by just going to the cgccomics.com site, logging in there, and then clicking on chat boards. 

On 8/23/2022 at 12:22 PM, dena said:

Uggghhhh...serenity now! Thanks for letting me know. Looking into that as well.

I cant seem to delete my strike points any more either.

On 8/23/2022 at 1:04 PM, CGC Mike said:

We will be fixing the join dates.  I have sent an e-mail to web help, and asked them to prioritize this.

Thanks mike for all you do and put up with I think you said that much earlier as well In the post.

p.s. does this earn me brownie points for a shiny title lol :whee:

On 8/23/2022 at 1:31 PM, Krismusic said:

Thanks mike for all you do and put up with I think you said that much earlier as well In the post.

p.s. does this earn me brownie points for a shiny title lol :whee:

Yeah mike give 'im one and then thats all for now.
you can give him a library with colonial mustard one like me and @oakman29

You can get rid of the new "hot" markers, as all you have to do to get one is post 10 times in your own sales thread. :gossip:

On 8/23/2022 at 3:13 PM, lizards2 said:

I got a warning for calling big Richard big Richard. hm

it is how you do it, not what you do

calling names gets mikey's dander up

On 8/23/2022 at 9:52 PM, steveinthecity said:

I didn’t notice if it’s been mentioned already, but related to this is everybody’s avatar images seem to have re-sized and centered themselves.

hm

Screenshot_20220823-222534_Chrome.jpg.6f7004c3fcd1fabd4c889e414fb62a33.jpg

On 8/24/2022 at 6:21 AM, sd2416 said:

Do we have to pay to get a custom title now since we threw a fit about the acetate money making scam.opportunity?  If so, what are the tiers.  

Look at Clayton Crain's signature menu. The tiers are the same here, topping out at Murder Infinity. 

'Murder Infinity' lets you get away with a LOT of mess. 

On 8/23/2022 at 7:08 PM, universal soldier said:

Is this the thread where I beg and grovel for a custom title? Asking for a friend. :shy:

get in line baby lol