• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to the join dates??
4 4

174 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2022 at 5:32 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

At the very least....it got you flamed.

082BB67D-0955-4941-8A75-02AC86446841.webp.3d611c6bf433fb491c248e87d9bc3265.webp

I may well have been a multiple flamer.

And a multiple flamee.

13 years, never asked for a custom title, but if one were to show up one day, I'd smile and say "You like me! You really like me!"

On 8/24/2022 at 2:13 PM, jsilverjanet said:

There should be a distinction between the Arch custom titles given and those that came after 

just saying 

I agree

On 8/24/2022 at 4:54 PM, Ares said:

Something that involves special oil

So THATS why I haven't gotten one in all these years! :tonofbricks:

On 8/23/2022 at 8:12 AM, Krismusic said:

How do you get a custom title 

Titles counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of who's been titled and titles lost ain't no easy ride. But that's our lot, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows who they're gonna' title next. Still in all, every night we seeks the title, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'member the Mods that finded us, them that came with titles. And we lights the boards, not just for the 'membrance of Arch or  Gemma but for CGC Mike, and for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there comes a night, when they sees the distant light, and another Custom Title be comin' home.