• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC-exclusive Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Gold Foil Variant
3 3

219 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2022 at 10:34 AM, WhatNow? said:

There's the qualified answer I expected :golfclap:

I sincerely don't know if this is supposed to be a burn or not, so I'm going to use this opportunity to go ahead and celebrate my greatness.

:acclaim:

On 9/1/2022 at 2:45 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I’m guessing if they prescreen a 9.9 or 10 they punch a few extra staples in the spine to knock it down a grade.

Wait, doesn't that raise the grade now?  Or is that only if acetate is also slapped on?  I don't understand the rules anymore. :insane:

On 9/1/2022 at 1:57 PM, Gonzimodo said:

Wait, doesn't that raise the grade now?  Or is that only if acetate is also slapped on?  I don't understand the rules anymore. :insane:

I think acetate adds to the grade because it’s shiny. And if you add shiny acetate to a shiny foil cover, we’ll that’s going to make it like a 14.9 or 15.0.

Less than 2 minutes and sold out of the gold. Obviously they had not released all 300 to their website, had not limited it to 2 as they said they would, or were instantly hit with bot / auto order and the Influencers/flippers strike again. 

On 9/2/2022 at 7:21 PM, Troy.Division said:

Sold out in less than 2 minutes.
Already on eBay.
Expect 'influencers' to start hyping it and then their appearance on WhatNot...

CGC has to know what they are doing when 'influencers' are in their facility assisting Jim Lee on the WhatNot stream.

Capture.JPG

Really wish these bot/Influencers/flippers would just get left holding the bag enough to make them go broke. 

I truly HATE the jack arses.