• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March 2023 heritage signature auction
5 5

450 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2023 at 12:22 PM, buttock said:

Good point, that 20 year cycle is probably more than we should have expected.  

Its an incredible run of success and it has to stop sometime.

Looking forward, the Mario movie releases in like 5 days or something.    I could see that being a smash success and I could see a whole raft of Nintendo related movies for the next 10+ years on the heels of that.      Mario movies, maybe a Luigi solo, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon - there's a ton of untapped potential there that they are just starting to dip into starting April 5.  

She is making no mention of item descriptions and rushing each auction.  Awesome for bidders and horrendous for sellers.  She clearly doesn't know what she is selling.  Heritage is leaving a lot of money on the table for themselves and not leaving a great taste for consignors.  Dealers should be buying everything.

Edited by Xatari

In the very first auction of the day, someone put a cut bid on the Adams Wolverine and she ended the auction immediately after. She didn't realize that it was a new bid right under the wire. She took the cut bid and closed it.

If I was the Adams consigner I'd be so upset.