• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggest new CUSTOM CGC LABELS here!
9 9

140 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2023 at 12:46 PM, CGC Mike said:

Unfortunately, we are not doing DC labels at this time.  However, Marketing has told me they are very interested in seeing your Marvel requests.

Fair enough. I will post some serious label requests next. 

Love custom labels and like those that are from specific comics like the current FF label from FF#49 or the X-Men from the Jim Lee series. 

Would like an Avengers featuring Vision from Avengers #57

Some more costume specific like yellow Daredevil from DD 1 - 6

Other teams that haven't been represented yet, Invaders, Defenders, Champions

Not sure how far you can go back with Marvel but maybe some Golden Age Timely

On 2/6/2023 at 12:57 PM, CGC Mike said:

To be more specific, we are looking for Marvel images our customers would like to see as custom labels.  I will go through the thread, and send them to the team.

How about some classic 1st issue marvel covers (XM 1, FF 1, DD1, etc..)

AF 15 spidey pose and costume; you would have to have it positioned so he is swinging around that shiny sticker like a building lol... I would love this classic spidey on all my silver age spidey books. 

image.png.e21b6f8db4fd2dca5d9d395cc09f7577.png

Edited by Krismusic

On 2/6/2023 at 9:57 AM, CGC Mike said:

To be more specific, we are looking for Marvel images our customers would like to see as custom labels.  I will go through the thread, and send them to the team.

Assuming Star Wars falls under Marvel then an assortment of various Star Wars labels is the clear answer. I’m certain however that you guys know this would be insanely popular so I’m assuming that the licensing of these characters would be cost prohibitive. 

One thing I would like to see:

Retention of offered custom label images. Once offered could it continue to be offered instead of removed?

With the time it takes to get books cleaned/pressed then sent for grading and the turn-around time of that entire process many times the images that were available are no longer offered.

I understand licensing and time, just asking if the time frame can be perhaps longer?.

• Administrator

I appreciate all of the images and other suggestions regarding Marvel custom labels.  All of these will be forwarded to marketing, as they are eager to see the images and hear your thoughts.