• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for something really out there...
3 3

35 posts in this topic

I'm on the hunt for some birthday presents for my father.  He's a huge Captain America fan, and I know he'd be happy with just about any Cap-related comic or magazine.  Problem is, I don't really know of anything left to get him! 

He has every issue of all of Cap's series, including one-shots, annuals, and limiteds.  To my knowledge, he has every issue of every spinoff character (Nomad, Falcon, etc.), and every Avengers comic Steve has ever appeared in.  He's got just about every Cap-related key issue a man could ever want.  He's even got the Asthma Monster issues.  Anything that would typically spring to mind to get a Cap collector, he's already got.

So I'm looking for something way out there to get him- maybe like a fanzine with a cool Cap cover, or a book released only in another country, old rare preview magazine, something along those lines.  To be honest, I dont even know where I would begin to look for something like that, so I was hoping I could tap into a bit of the infinite wisdom around here to find a book there's no way he would know about or own!  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

On 7/8/2023 at 3:06 PM, Domo Arigato said:

How about a life-size poster of a comic drawing based on a real person?

Cap2.jpg.bec40bf12dacc0cb4e64362ccc1280be.jpg

Captain "Bubbles" America! :banana: