• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guys, Is This A Good Investment?
2 2

37 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2023 at 7:10 AM, Cat said:

I think I've found the solution. I've been hearing a lot of buzz for this storyline lately, and I could make it easy for people to have the full set ready for them to go in one transaction. Pay once, get the full story, doesn't get any better than that. No contacting different stores, "oh do you have part 4, oh great, oh but no part 5, damn", and all that. I'll be your one-stop shop. 

So please, next time you hear people talking about Extreme Destroyer, point them my way. 

Screenshot_20231120_070618_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5567d62db756a0c0b65db91cbd99d6e0.jpg

Please forgive me if it's taking me a bit longer to reply to all of you. I'm sending out messages in the order they were received, except for names beginnning with 'A'. I'll do my best to ensure everyone is able to get a set. 

On 11/20/2023 at 12:28 PM, JC25427N said:

Could be, but you'll need a system devised for maximizing comic investment potential.  I can hook you up with a guy I know in Long Island :gossip:

Only $997, there might be a black friday deal coming soon too! 

I've considered your business proposal and would like to move forward with it. 

Could you please arrange a meeting between us. How does Friday sound? If need be I can cancel my 12pm Hungry Hungry Hippos. 

On 11/19/2023 at 11:11 PM, Cat said:

I've considered your business proposal and would like to move forward with it. 

Could you please arrange a meeting between us. How does Friday sound? If need be I can cancel my 12pm Hungry Hungry Hippos. 

Sure, but he's very picky about where he conducts his business. How big is your bathroom?

On 11/21/2023 at 2:48 AM, JC25427N said:

Sure, but he's very picky about where he conducts his business. How big is your bathroom?

It's probably too big. Do you think I've got enough time to get another wall installed?

On 11/19/2023 at 4:10 PM, Cat said:

I think I've found the solution. I've been hearing a lot of buzz for this storyline lately, and I could make it easy for people to have the full set ready for them to go in one transaction. Pay once, get the full story, doesn't get any better than that. No contacting different stores, "oh do you have part 4, oh great, oh but no part 5, damn", and all that. I'll be your one-stop shop. 

So please, next time you hear people talking about Extreme Destroyer, point them my way. 

Screenshot_20231120_070618_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5567d62db756a0c0b65db91cbd99d6e0.jpg

Toonces, the cat who invested in comics.