• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2023 IS IN MOTION.
9 9

577 posts in this topic

As I was filing these contestant sheets away, I was going through the previous years lists. I looked at the 2019 contest and we had 121 players, so participation has really slacked off. I started looking at the names, and don't know if these guys still post on here, but it triggered lots of memories.

fastball special

skywalker

speedcake

top cat

doc mcoy

sal

thunsicker

the brain

shiver bones

steve in the city

These are just a few. It also looks like Dude hasn't posted in about 5 months. Hope he's okay.

On 12/17/2023 at 7:33 PM, DR.X said:

As I was filing these contestant sheets away, I was going through the previous years lists. I looked at the 2019 contest and we had 121 players, so participation has really slacked off. I started looking at the names, and don't know if these guys still post on here, but it triggered lots of memories.

fastball special

skywalker

speedcake

top cat

doc mcoy

sal

thunsicker

the brain

shiver bones

steve in the city

These are just a few. It also looks like Dude hasn't posted in about 5 months. Hope he's okay.

Fastball special is still around and posts every once in a while, he mentioned doing the raffle. Speedcake is in the raffle. Top cat has posted in this thread I thought but has at least recently.

The rest I haven't heard mention

Edit boards raffle, not this specific contest and or raffle 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/18/2023 at 9:08 AM, DR.X said:

Anyone who entered still has a shot at this when I pull the ticket.

1961 f.c. 001 (2).jpg

:whee: