• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

Finally got my last purchase of the year in the mail today from the last Clink auction. It pretty big at 25.5" X 16" for the art alone.

tXVnsNgS_0301171745281gpadd.jpg

Ah, I was eyeing that but wanted to be more focused with my purchases :)

Congrats Dave!

Malvin

Finally landed a page from one of my favorite books of all-time - What If #1. Special thanks to AKA Rick for helping me broker a deal to land it!

image.jpg1.jpg

That is a great page, tons o'fun there!

Thanks guys! I couldn't wait to get it framed and up on the wall. :)

Now I need to find a Romita page... which is proving difficult to do.

Wait, scratch that. Let me try again.

Now I need to find a Romita page that is within the realm of afordable to me... which is proving difficult to do. lol

I think this Secret Wars cover is truly outstanding - but when you say 'second to none', how do you feel about Alex Ross?

Good but not even in the same class. If you look at his style of drawing characters he can sometimes draw them to look older, barrel chested too much. Some of the stuff he does is fantastic but others make me pause. I really would like to own one of his Torch covers one day.