• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Those Deep Fried pages are hilarious. Can you point me the direction of where you picked them up? I guess I could try whatisdeepfried.com.

:news: Figured it out all on my own doh!

Actually, I picked those up at WW Chicago in '06. Jason Yungbluth was set up in Artist Alley with a stack of OA. I just went through the pile and picked ones that I liked. The prices were unblievable, too. Panel pages for $25, title splash for $30. I also bought two covers from him. If you click the link to my CAF gallery, you'll see them.

Angelo

Picked these up from the artist (Rick Parker). A pure nostalgia purchase. It's hard to for me to believe these are 12 years old (1996). The title page splash is going to end up framed. :headbang:

Those pages are kinda cool - he he he! :headbang:

This page just came in today and I am very happy with it. From TMNT volume 1 issue #51, the City at War storyarc...

Volume1Issue512.jpg

And heres the last Archie TMNT cover #67 that came in earlier this week...

coverartarchie672.jpg

Love that Chan art! He is one of THE classic Conan artists. Let's keep the Conan theme going.

This is only my second piece of OA, but now that I have it in my hands I can't believe I own it. For about 30 issues leading up to Conan 200, there was this awesome long running storyline with the Devourer of Souls searching for some kid that would make him godly enough to destroy the world. ( He ran around turning people's sould into worms and eating them. Cool!) Finally in issue 199 he finds the kid 'kills' Conan, and prepares to kill everyone everywhere. My friends and I went nuts over this storyline as kids.

This is the cliffhanger page from that issue:

vsctb199endjs3.jpg

I bought this off a fellow board member some time back. (thanks again)

Sandman dies at the hand of his sister. Featuring Matthew, the Corinthian, and Daniel as well. The colors on the page are brilliant.

DSCF2549.jpg

Edited by tatterdemalion