• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

WOW cant wait to see the Hulk Cover. That awesome.

I want to thank Shemp for hooking it up on contacting Salvador Larroca's rep. Thanks so much because you made it possible for me to finally get a piece of art i wanted to bad. Here are a few that i bought....

ASM 551 Cover

asm551cov.jpg

ASM 551 pg 3

asm551pg3.jpg

ASM 551 pg 12

asm551pg12.jpg

Just a quick shout out for a bunch of published pages I also got at Emerald, including:

1. Cliff Chiang Batman pages from Detective Comics

2. Michael Lark DD page

3. Paul Chadwick page from the Matrix Giveaway comic

4. A bunch of Ed Hannigan Green Arrow pages, including a DPS with a flashback to Longbow Hunters and a page that truly defines Shado

enjoy them on CAF!

Thanks!

Malvin

Edited by malvin

Just a quick shout out for a bunch of published pages I also got at Emerald, including:

2. Michael Lark DD page

4. A bunch of Ed Hannigan Green Arrow pages, including a DPS with a flashback to Longbow Hunters and a page that truly defines Shado

enjoy them on CAF!

Thanks!

Malvin

Love the Cliff Chiang pages ! As close as you can get to a Mazzuchelli Year One page ! :applause:

2. Michael Lark DD page

enjoy them on CAF!

Thanks!

Malvin

Love the Cliff Chiang pages ! As close as you can get to a Mazzuchelli Year One page ! :applause:

Thanks! I didn't want to say it, since Chiang has his own distinct style and I didn't buy it just because of it, but there is definitely some similarities to Mazzucchelli's Year One style!

Just in. :banana:

plancheim54p19s.jpg

Very cool page, I need to start watching the foreign eBay and art sites more :sumo:

I must say this is a fantastic looking scan of the piece...what scanner did you use that can handle the size + show all the detail ?

Allan, the seller also have this one currently on eBay France.

The one i purchased is better, with more actions but i was almost tempted to buy also the other...

Thanks man, I saw that one... yours is better :grin:

Still a nice page, but I have two Tuska Doom early 70's Doom pages arriving next week :luhv: