• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Couple of things:

th_HPIM1311.jpgth_HPIM1312.jpgth_HPIM1313.jpgth_HPIM1314.jpgth_HPIM1315.jpgth_HPIM1319.jpg

The OA is Teen Titans 51 page 8 by Ale Garza. The first OA purchase I have made.

The poster I bought from JonJesper. When I bought it it was signed by Tony Moore, and had the Goon sketch. (#27/50)

In Chicago, I got the rest of the sketches: Linsner, Garza, Haeser, Larson, and EBAS. A couple of the artists thought the poster was a great idea.

I had a blast...but now I have to wait over a year for the next WWChicago as it'll be in August next year.

Hi all!

Haven't posted much lately, but wanted to let the community know that I've added an important couple of pages back into my collection. I originally picked up this dps in Chicago in 2003, but then sold it when I decided I wanted to collect Marvel SA keys.

Worst mistake I ever made, especially since FF #172 was one of my first two comics ever. Many of you saw my Galactus dps from this book earlier, so have a look at this one now...is it any wonder I got into comics given this Perez/Sinnott masterpiece was one of the first two books I ever read?

Thanks for looking!

Dan

FF172p16-17.jpg

A big thanks to Dave and Meredith Finch for working with me and creating a piece I really like. Dave did the piece in his signature gorgeous pencils. You can go to Dave's Site dfinchartist.com and see what he's up to and what he has for sale. You get alot more than your money's worth that is for sure.

Danny Miki will be inking and embellishing the piece when he gets a window in his schedule to do so.

Thanks also goes to Spencer Beck of The Artist's Choice for setting this up for me initially. I would never have even known about getting a commission from Dave without his help.

You can read all the details here. Magneto's Trophy Wall

And here is the image:

Magnetosmall2.jpg

posted 3 new pieces...

Howard Porter JLA #23 page featuring Martian Manhunter & Flash

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=403329&GSub=3627&GCat=2587

JG Jones Wanted #5 page (lots of bullets & death!)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=403328&GSub=5590&GCat=2587

Darwyn Cooke Wolverine: The Pink Mink #2 page (Bondage scene!)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=403327&GSub=5590&GCat=2587

enjoy.

-Hart

Just won this on Ebay......I love these Death in the Family trading cards original art !

aapanmf.jpg

Nice Michael!

This time I won't say I let you have it too, this was all yours :grin:

Now that you have this one, I think I've seen lets see 5 of the 9 total cards surface! let's hope you get the remaining 4 (and not the ones I have :devil:)

Malvin